Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sigma Switch

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

I have had one of those for years...got it at one of of the Nordstrom anniversary sales.  Fabulous product.  I also bought a much smaller one that is even more handy.

@Wsmom   I've seen other incarnations of this "cleaner". They all are similar....silicone type material that you lay in the sink to rub your brushes on to clean them. I've never used them because i find they're rougher on the brush than just using your hands to get the the brushes clean.  I never let mine get that dirty that they would need more than a swish in a cleanser and then rinsed (bristles only).  

Mine are the actual Sigma brand that came with their cleaner.  I love them when I have been lazy and need to do more than the swish and rinse.   The first set I got had the larger pad with their cleanser and some makeup brushes.  Great set and way to try the brushes.  One of the "beauty exclusives" during the Nordstrom sale years ago.  The next one was just the small one.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shanus 

I know what does and doesn't look good on me, I know what I do and don't care for and can enjoy watching makeup channels even if I'm not going to do exactly what they show.  For instance, I LOVE watching Angelica Nyqvist (and also her VLOGS) but I'm not quiiite daring enough to wear most of her looks Smiley Happy   Also I look younger than my age and have a "young at heart" persona which I feel allows me a bit more freedom with my makeup...imo. I do get plenty of compliments on my makeup tho.   But the BIGGEST  boost  in my makeup looks no matter how out there (fun) or conservative it is, is my skincare routine.  One more shoutout to James Welsh for turning my complexion from "meh" to fab!

@monicakm  - There's no rule that you have to watch only You Tuber's over 50 because of your/our age.  Some women prefer a no-makeup/plain look and that's fine.  I've said many times I'm not trying to hide that fact that I wear make-up and I enjoy watching the under-50 crowd also on You Tube.  I also like different colors in eye shadow instead of just once color.  If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have tried false eye lashes and now I'm hooked.  

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

But this isn't just for a soap and water cleanse.  It removes color so you can use the same brush or prepare it for the next time you use that brush.  I could have used it 100x last night.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

QVC only allows one "heart".  Silly!

Thanks!

Communities+launches+Heart+Week

Honored Contributor

@monicakm I just ordered mine!  Was figuring why not give it a try for $19.  If it were more than that I probably wouldn't have.  Will let you know when I get it.

Honored Contributor

Mine can't get here fast enough.  After watching it in action, I need it now!  Don't have a shipping notice yet.