Honored Contributor

Found this eyeshadow/blush/cream product brush cleaner last night.  It removes product and can also be used with soap and water to deep clean brushes.  You can see it in use on You Tube or sigma website.  Just rubbing a brush along the various bumps and ridges perfectly cleans a brush for the next color.  It's double sided.  For a limited time there is free shipping.  Somewhere I found a $5 off code but I'm not having luck locating it again.

switch.JPG

Honored Contributor

Was watching an Aliie Glines video last night and she was using one and really liked it.  Was thinking of getting one.  She used hers on dry brushes between applications of different eyeshadows.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

That's where I saw it first too Judy, on Allie's channel Smiley Happy  I've since watched a lot more vidoes about it.  Let us know if you decide to get one.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  I'm really enjoying Allie's videos.  Getting a lot of ideas on products and she is just enjoyable to watch.  Yes, she's a lot younger than I am and gears her makeup to the younger crowd but I still get lots of tips and product ideas.  Like watching Hot and Flashy too for more my age type of makeup/tips.

Was never a youtube person and never watched beauty videos until recently.  A whole new world has opened up!  HAHAHA

Honored Contributor

Was never a youtube person and never watched beauty videos until recently.  A whole new world has opened up!  HAHAHA

@JudyL 

Hold on tight to your wallet! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Found this eyeshadow/blush/cream product brush cleaner last night.  It removes product and can also be used with soap and water to deep clean brushes.  You can see it in use on You Tube or sigma website.  Just rubbing a brush along the various bumps and ridges perfectly cleans a brush for the next color.  It's double sided.  For a limited time there is free shipping.  Somewhere I found a $5 off code but I'm not having luck locating it again.

switch.JPG

@monicakm   That's new to me...may check it out. Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

Not going to be a popular reply, but not keen on Hot and Flashy...Angie. She may be closer to our age, but has had a lot of procedures and not really a true picture of how products would look on us. She's now put herself in the younger youtubers group, as far as makeup/skincare recommendations for me. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Hold on tight to your wallet! Smiley Wink

@monicakm - yes, I've already bought things that I've seen on those videos. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I have had one of those for years...got it at one of of the Nordstrom anniversary sales.  Fabulous product.  I also bought a much smaller one that is even more handy.

Respected Contributor

There are knock offs on Amazon