Honored Contributor

Wow, talk about slooowwww shipping.  Placed my order on Saturday, Sept 9th, it didn't leave the warehouse until today, the 13th, even though I received an email on the 9th from ShopLC saying my order had shipped.  So it sat in the warehouse for 4 days.  It is not due to arrive until next, Wednesday, Sept 20th!  Travelling by DHL.  That is reallllly slooowwwww.  Hope the Vit C is ok when it gets here seeing as how it will have sat in a DHL truck fom Houston to the Bay Area in CA for a week.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL  Sometimes a shipping notification just means a label was printed and the merchandise really hadn't been loaded on the truck yet.  I wouldn't worry about it, your serum should be fine. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL  Sometimes a shipping notification just means a label was printed and the merchandise really hadn't been loaded on the truck yet.  I wouldn't worry about it, your serum should be fine. 

@JeanLouiseFinch - thanks, I hope so!  

Honored Contributor

ShopLC uses DHL as their courier to get their stuff over to USPS. Sometimes it takes a long time to get status updates. DHL is the worst imo.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee and @JeanLouiseFinch  - seems my order is taking a road trip.  Received an email yesterday that it was out for delivery.  Well maybe so but delivery in a different nearby city.  So someone at the Post Office figured that out after it had gone out for delivery in that other town.  Then it was back to that town's Post Office and now it's been sent to the main PO distribution center in another nearby town.  I have no idea when I will get it, just hope the product is ok.  It's all pretty comical at this point.  Maybe tomorrow or Friday it will arrive.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Eleven days ago I placed an order for 5 bottles of the VC serum. It's just now out for delivery. Never has it taken that long to get stuff from them. Not sure what is going on but I hope this is only temporary. I've already sent my complaint to their CS dept expressing my disappointment and frustration with the recent change in delivery time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shop LC Order for Vit C

[ Edited ]

That's just crazy, @JudyL. 🤦‍♀️.  I'm sure the quality will be fine and the packaging should keep it safe.  Your experience is not typical, so I hope that won't cloud your decision to repurchase in the future, should you actually like it.  I still have one in reserve but I keep checking for sales and will order more when the price drops.  

ETA - just read @SilleeMee's comment.  Maybe it's becoming typical? 🤷‍♀️. It was never like that before. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

The day after I ordered that VC serum, I ordered a bottle of Lab Direct Collagen/Peptide serum. Same issue with the shipping. Takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Still waiting for that one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shop LC Order for Vit C

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

The day after I ordered that VC serum, I ordered a bottle of Lab Direct Collagen/Peptide serum. Same issue with the shipping. Takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r. Still waiting for that one.

@SilleeMee and @JeanLouiseFinch - once I get my order, think I will contact CS of ShopLC and let them know how unhappy I am that it took so long for the product to get here.  It's shipment origin was Houston, TX.  I live in the Bay Area in CA - should not take 10 days - I ordered on 9/9 or 9./10 - to get here.   I'm hoping I get it today but from the tracking it doesn't look like it.  It's still in the main PO distribution center in a nearby city so it'll then be sent to the PO in my town and then out to me.  I bet it'll be Friday before I get it so that'll be 12 days from the date I ordered it   The package carrier started out as DHL, I guess they then transferred it to the PO, in the wrong town.  This happens often when DHL or UPS transfers it to the PO, it always addes 2-4 days to the delivery before I get it because it has to go through their main distribution center, then to my PO, then through it's distribution process, then out to me.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry some of you are having problems with deliveries. As I've mentioned before I always order at least five different things when I place a SLC order. On the 9th I placed my last order which included some Lab Direct products which were on Clearance. Received the entire order in a large box via Fed Ex on the 14th.

I live in the midwest; my delivery time is usually within a week except for the sometimes random product delivered much later. Per my request they have started notifying me when that's going to happen.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."