Trusted Contributor

What did you use up this week? 9/22

Hi Friends,

It is going to be a busy day for me so getting the thread started earlier.

Used up:

Elaria Cucumber & Mint Leg and Foot Cream- nice cream. I am working on using up my older Perlier stash. Replaced with an open Perlier Double Latte and Mint Body cream.

Gave away:

I have been slowly cleaning out my stash. During the pandemic, I didn't wear blush and face makeup with having to wear a mask at work for 2 years. Being a blush collector I had several unopened and just swatched blush, bronzers, and face palettes. I gave 9 blushes away to my daughter, 3 Eyeshadow Palettes,  a single eyeshadow, 5 face palettes, leave-in conditioner, Urban Decay Eyeliner in Smokeout, a Makeup Forever Foundation sample, Elf lip Balm Tint, and Tarte Blush Sample. She is going to share with my daughter-in-law, her friends, and my Nieces. I am happy to let these things go and have plenty left in my stash to use now. Good thing I started this thread early this was a long post! 

How about you?

Have a good weekend. Be well all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Re: What did you use up this week? 9/22

[ Edited ]

One bar of soap in my shower...it was still sudsing, and I probably could have used it down farther, so I always feel a little wasteful, but when they get down thin I just want a fresh one! Plus they start slipping through the openings in my shower rack!

Replaced with a Cucumber soap I just received in a gift basket...Wavertree and London~Australia. Also in that basket was a liquid soap from the same company, in "Beach."

Love this brand and will buy more when these are done. The bar soaps are very creamy, and the Beach liquid soap smells so fresh and clean. Neither are drying.

I actually have a "Beach" bar soap in my own stash I'd just never used yet.

I think that's it for me for now.

Honored Contributor

@kathie66 

Hope you have a great (busy) day!

Have not used anything up in over a year b/c I've had a giant experiment here deciding what my skin can tolerate.

revise that: I used up an ETSY seller's foundation and ordered another (used as a primer)

About to need another 100%Pure water foundation in C1.

need 100%Pure Lip caramel in "plum wine" and they have not re-stocked yet

(will make my own if I get desperate)

Weeding out ....it's time!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Another Bye Bye Pores is now in the mix. That's it for me.

Have a great rest of the week & weekend ahead!

Honored Contributor

(I have a stash, tho)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Nothing for me this week! I do love to read what others have gotten through along with mini reviews!

Be well and have a great weekend!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Hi beauties.  I used up:

OGX renewing argan oil shampoo.  I like this, I have a couple in the stash.

Eucerin 50 spf sunscreen.  This was nice, I used it up at the beach last week.  Was expiring later in 2023.  

That's it for me this week.  Stash is moving slow.  Have a good weekend! 

Honored Contributor

@kathie66   Didn't use up anything, but am impressed with your delutter. I'm due for a BIG clean out, too.

Honored Contributor

I tossed out a can of tweak'd root spray--what a waste of $$ !! Am over keeping stuff that doesn't do what is promised---and done buying it to begin with

Honored Contributor

Nothing exciting here just a tube of Colgate toothpaste.  Replaced with a tube of Crest.

Decluttered one blush and one lipstick.