New Contributor
Can anyone offer insight to how long things take to ship? I ordered some items on the 18th with an EDD of 05/24/19 and out of 6 items only 1 shipped. It said in process to ship as of the 19th and not able to cancel.
Honored Contributor

Delivery is pretty pathetic these days.  Very erratic.  I'm at the point of giving up ordering anything from QVC until they get their act in order.  I can tolerate delays to an extent.  What I can't tolerate is the inability to cancel if there is a delay beyond the promised date.  Nor do I understand how things can be "in process" one day, and then "back order" the next, followed by "in process" the following day.  Very sad state of affairs for now, I'm afraid.  

Respected Contributor

@heyjersey   Sadly, even CS can't answer your question.  The problem has been discussed at length on these boards.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

The standard time to delivery, according to QVC, is 7-10 days.  As far as I know there is no "shipping" window, just an estimate of "to your door".

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

This message appears at the top of the main Blogs & Forums heading:

"A LITTLE HEADS-UP ABOUT SHIPPING…

We get it. When you order something, you want it ASAP. That’s why we’re revamping our delivery process. As we work through the changes, you may experience shipping delays on apparel and accessories. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. We’re committed to resolving this issue quickly."

Honored Contributor

It can be a crapshoot sometimes because different things ship from different places, in different parts of the country even.  Sometimes items will ship from a QVC warehouse and other times they are coming straight from the vendor.  If they are coming from QVC, you usually have a little time, to decide about cancelling.  If they are coming from the vendor, those orders usually go into processing immediately.  Overall, I can't complain about the time it takes for me to receive my deliveries, usually within a week from placing my order.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @heyjersey  I checked your orders placed on 5/18 and all are either loaded  on the truck or shipped. The order will revert to shipped once scanned into the first hub.

New Contributor
Thanks everyone for your input and experience! It will help me in the future when thinking about purchasing!