Valued Contributor

Thoughts on this product. Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

I use several of the Perlier products.  I love everything I have tried.

Honored Contributor

I like perlier lotions and bath products but if you are sensitive to scent then you will find them strong.My favourite lemon smells like lemon curd and isn’t too strong imo.

Honored Contributor

Been using Perlier since it was on QVC years ago.  I love their bath/shower items and their body creams, etc.  I use other lines too.  Perlier is a great line.  (I miss the free shipping we got from HSN before the merger.)

Honored Contributor

Perlier Golden Almond scent is wonderful.  

Respected Contributor

Back in the day I used Perlier & liked the scents but my experience with it was same as JM body creams. Jars arrive with missing product.  Am using another brand of body cream now, and when I got it the jar was full--yay!

Honored Contributor

I liked the Honey shower gel & used it for a while until I started using Beekman soap. When I used it after I started using Beekman soap it felt like it was still on my skin after I rinsed off. I had to use the Beekman soap so I did not feel like I was left with a film on my skin. I have since thrown it out & now use Beekman soap & Goats Milk soap from a local shop that sells grass fed beef etc. I think I like their soap better than Beekmans.

Respected Contributor

Love their shower gels, body lotions and hand lotions.  Some scents are stronger and some are very subtle.  

Respected Contributor

I love the (plain) Honey shower and body cream products, have been loving the Imperiale Honey products lately tho, very nice.

Super Contributor

Love, love, love Perlier products. Have used them since they were first on QVC many, many years ago.

I especially love the White Almond Hand/Body lotion/cream & all the products in that line. Also love all the Honey products.

I used to use L'Occitane, but prefer Perlier...you can also find Perlier at TJ Maxx, Marshalls & sometimes if you're lucky Ross...good luck, hope that helps!