Honored Contributor

Re: Shellbelle - Perlier Pomegranate Arm Cream

I would watch the presentation and see if Skip mentions that this was brought back by popular demand, and be convinced that this is not old product, I know it is a fave of Amanda's. My experience is that products last much longer than they say. 

Honored Contributor

@santorini @catmama @Shelbelle 

I called HSN CS, to see if I could get any info,  The rep said it if it was old, it would be clearanced, but this is not - it's a sale price.. However, that doesn't mean it's not on the cusp. She was unable to give me a manufacturing code.  When I questioned buying it and then finding out it was on the verge of expiration or already expired, she said we could get a refund and we would be instructed to dispose of the expired product rather than return it.  

Anyway, given Shell's experience of not noticing much, I think I'm going to pass.  I have a bunch of Perlier Honey Body Creams as well as some others so I'll just stay the course with them. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you for doing that, @JeanLouiseFinch!

Trusted Contributor

The TS today has some arm before & afters for those interested. I think its a new upgraded formula; haven't been watching the presentations. 

Active Argan Supersize 16.9 fl. oz. Whipped Firming Body Cream