Honored Contributor

Shellbelle - Perlier Pomegranate Arm Cream

If I'm remembering correctly, I think you're using the Perlier Pomegranate Arm Cream, aren't you?  How's it working for you?  Did you see that HSN has the mega 33.8 oz. pump bottle on sale for $67.95? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Shellbelle - Perlier Pomegranate Arm Cream

I'm not Shellbelle, but I just wanted to add a comment that I love this product.  I have the large pump container and I just ordered another one.  I don't know if it's a "personalized" coupon code or not but there is a $5 off $25 coupon code posted on the home page.  I just used that to get an even better price.  

One thing concerns me, though.  When the large pump container was first presented, Skip said this would never be sold again.  His mom said she planned to keep the container and use it to fill with her regular sized tubes.  The fact that it's available now makes me wonder if this is old product.  Or maybe they changed their minds about not ever presenting it again.  I wish all beauty products came with expiration dates on the containers and not cryptic codes.

Honored Contributor

@santorini  As long as it's remained unopened, I think the contents has at least two years of freshness.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@santorini  As long as it's remained unopened, I think the contents has at least two years of freshness.  

It seems like it was about two years ago when it was first presented.  I'll look back at my order history.

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

It seems like it was about two years ago when it was first presented.  I'll look back at my order history.

Yikes.  It was June 4, 2020.  I guess I should cancel my order.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Ahh, boo! I was about ready to place my order. 😕

Thanks for checking, @santorini   

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@santorini wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Ahh, boo! I was about ready to place my order. 😕

Thanks for checking, @santorini   

Well maybe I'm wrong!  Maybe they say something different in the latest presentation.  I haven't watched the latest video.  I'd hate for you to miss out on something just because of what I heard 3 years ago.  I do love the product and I love the way my arms look but I just wish we could confirm that it's fresh product.  

Valued Contributor

@santorini 

I used this product and loved it, but about 3 years ago, I thought I heard Skip say they weren't going to produce it anymore.  So they've obviously changed their mind or as you said, this could be what is left in inventory.  To tell you the truth, I haven't searched for it for a long time, so maybe it's been available all along.

Respected Contributor

@catmama I knew they were going to be continuing the product but just not the jumbo size with the pump.  I still see the smaller sized tubes online but I'm thinking you're right on these just being leftovers from 3 years ago.  I wish there was a way to find out since I do use this lotion every day after showering.  I don't want to run out but I also don't want to use expired product.

Honored Contributor

Hi, Jean, many thanks for remembering me. I did use this for a while, in fact I have another one in reserve, I loved the smell and the consistancy of it and used it as an all over body cream. My arms didnt improve any , I got both of mine on ebay for a rock bottom price. Right now I am using Korres Body Firming Spray, also love these. Will get to my other Perlier soon.  I have recently lost over 30 pounds and the down side is that it has left loose skin and crepiness on my upper arms. 

BTW, Be Frugal now has 13% back from HSN so with the use of the $5 coupon, very good deal. I also much prefer creams with pump bottles, not in large, deep tubs. 

Thanks again, Shel