Respected Contributor

How often do you shampoo and what do you use?  I usually shampoo every other day and alternate between WEN and Tweaked Above the Clouds.  Once or twice a month I use Carol's Daughter to clarify.  Works for me!  (I use no styling products and just a tad of WEN as conditioner after Carol's Daughter)

Honored Contributor

Once a day.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

My routine is crazy and I have an assortment of products.  Most of the time I use Tweak’d Rise ‘n’ Shine shampoo & conditioner, usually on an every other day schedule.  I still have some Beekman’s left so I’ll use that every so often.  Two to three times a month, I’ll do a Tweak’d scrub and follow up with one of the cream treatment cleansers (I have a variety). Every now and then I’ll use some some blue/purple shampoo & conditioner (Redken or AG) to brighten my highlights.  I’ll also switch out the conditioner on occasion and use some Olaplex. 

Esteemed Contributor

I shampoo everyday using Redken Magnetics shampoo. 

Honored Contributor

Twice a week. Just shampoo, no conditioner. I use a conditioning detangling mist (Carol's Daughter Monoi anti-breakage spray, best ever but too expensive). That's all I put on my hair.

ETA - I have been using Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo for a long time. If you get a chance go read the thousands of top-rated reviews anywhere it's sold. Excellent shampoo, not expensive and leaves my hair clean/manageable. I love it so much that I buy it by the gallon!

Esteemed Contributor

Every other day, but I try to go even longer if I can. I don't like my hair the first day I shampoo. I think it looks better the second, and even third day. Matrix total results high amplify shampoo is my favorite.

I want to add the best conditioner in my opinion is It's a 10 miracle leave in conditioner spray. I love this stuff!

Esteemed Contributor

About 1x weekly, and I use Philosophy 3/1 shower gel.

Sometimes I'll put in a drop of Paul Mitchell "The Conditioner" (a leave in) but not always.

No heat styling whatsoever, and my locks are shiny and healthy.  Chin length bob, fine hair.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor
Two or three times a week with Matrix color obsessed shampoo and conditioner.
Honored Contributor

I cut back to twice a week and my scalp thanks me.  My scalp was drying out with too many washiings.  I alternate between regular shampoo and a moisturizing shampoo.  I sometimes use a spray conditioner.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

2  or 3 x per week. Tweaked