Honored Contributor

I placed an order this afternoon, and I just got an email saying it has been shipped. They are one of the best companies that I deal with. Just wanted to give them a shout out.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Bobbie Brown is great also. I order something last Monday and had It Wednesday. 

Occasional Contributor

I paid 10 dollars a year for delivery in 2 days! So worth it!

Valued Contributor

I have to agree.  Their shipping is rather impressive. Not a fan of their web page though. 

Honored Contributor

@Prince12wrote:

I do too, and it is money well spent, because there is no mimimum.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

They’re fast business is slow, but otherwise they’ve gotten really bad lately. Shipping wrong things, leaving items out. They used to be my favorite but no longer Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1wrote:

@Prince12wrote:

I do too, and it is money well spent, because there is no mimimum.

I also pay the $10 and I agree. I don’t think I’ve ever had an issue with their shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

I like QVC so much, but lately the "processing" stage on most orders over the past year and 1/2 or so are very long and shipping takes a while.

HSN too!.

Sephora is not at all like that.

Agree with OP.

I think Sephora is best for the whole buying experience of makeup and skin products!

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

I only shop Sephora when they have their biannual sales. They are sooooo SLOW in shipping! I would never pay $10/year for fast shipping? Really? During their sales they don't even recognize that fee to get your order fast to you! What? Nope, the past few years I've lost all confidence in shopping with Sephora.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Started shopping with Sephora long before I started with QVC. It's a nice perk to get free 2 day shipping. Two years ago I became a Rouge member which I really did not try to do. It just happened. Haha! Don't know if I can continue that but I do find the selection is incredible. When I need foundation I rarely look on QVC because their shades are too yellow and also limited. I also like that Sephora ships UPS. WIth so many place shipping USPS, that delays the arrival of packages.