Honored Contributor

Sephora & Moroccanoil Shimmering Body Oil

I've been getting a lot of samples lately that I didn't choose when ordering and my orders are coming in randomly and from different carriers.  Had some come today via USPS (which I prefer).  For about the last year they've been coming UPS.  I just called to see if I could request my shipments come via USPS but I can't.   My last order came in two different shipments.  Still waiting on an order that was placed on Feb 6.  It should be here today, while an order that was placed on Feb 5 was delivered on the 9th, expected today :/  Are you experiencing the same?

Moroccanoil Shimmering Body Oil sample was another generous sample.  I don't recall choosing this one either.  Smells nice, LOOKS shimmery in the vial but that shimmer doesn't transfer to the skin.  Bummer.  IRL it looks more shimmery than than in this picture but blah on the skin.

Moroccanoil - Shimmering Body Oil 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Respected Contributor

Re: Sephora & Moroccanoil Shimmering Body Oil

I love Moroccanoil shampoo, conditioner and thickening serum as they smell so good.  I get lots of compliments on smelling good with no perfume on LOL.   I ordered the body butter but did not like at all.  It doesn't smell like the other products that I use, so it's a meh for me.  I did try a sample of the oil but not a fan either.  

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Hoovermom 

I feel the same.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm  If you like a shimmering body oil, in summer, I use a French brand called Nuxe Huile. I get it on Amazon. There's a plain and tinted one.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

It's really pretty.  I have some shimmery oils from Colourpop and a shimmery lotion from Becca.  I got the Moroccanoil today as a sample (I don't think I asked for it).  It's not a good one imo.  Your brand looks nice tho.  This is the Becca product I have.  I like it but don't wear of them very often.  I'll ususally wear one of my Fenty body highlighters when I do wear one.

BECCA Cosmetics Ignite Liquified Light Highlighter in Strength

SOL Body Shimmering Dry Oil

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Only use the shimmery oils on my arms and legs when they show late spring and summer. I add them to my body lotion. The ones you show are for face?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

Actually I don't use any of them on my face.  I tried the light Fenty one on my face when I first got it 3ish years ago but I don't remember my feelings about it.  I had this when we went to Vegas for my 60th bd and used it to my heart's content!  Everything and everyone sparkles in Vegas Smiley Happy  Have I mentioned I belong in Vegas?  I may try the darker  one as a highlight but I use these on my arms and décolleté.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   Agree, I only use a shimmer oil on arms and legs when needed...not on face.