Honored Contributor

New Tarte Hydroflex Serum Foundation and Sponge 27.30

Anyone getting this?  It sure looked good.  I'm tempted.

Waterproof and sweatproof, the super serum complex includes eight types of hyaluronic acid, which is known to help temporarily moisturize and temporarily plump the look of the skin.

Honored Contributor

Re: New Tarte Hydroflex Serum Foundation and Sponge 27.30

Didn't see the presentation until the very end.  Looked like a lighter foundation than their others - is that how it seemed to you also? 

Honored Contributor

Unless they have shades other than what they sell on the Q, they're too yellow for me.

Respected Contributor

Not for me. I like tarte but when Shawn put it on her hand it looked so watery it ran off her hand plus the sponge applicator was dime store so its a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

Hey @San Antonio Gal I have this foundation and have had for nearly a year so it's not new.  I like it.  It's not my favorite.  In fact I haven't worn it in ages till someone mentioned it here last week.  It's nice.  Nice coverage but you can still see skin.  If I had texture, not sure I would like it as much.  Tarte makes a mini size too.

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy 

It is watery.  It's a tint.

Honored Contributor

I thought that whole TARTE show was a disaster - from Shawn, esp when she put on the concealer, to the models pretending to put on the concealer but it was so obvious there was nothing on their brush, to the lip segment which was so ridiculous, to the over gushy vendor - to me the whole show was a disaster.  Maybe it's because I'm feeling out of sorts and grumpy tonight and I just need to go to bed. HAHA  Just like when kids are little and are grumpy, its usually bedtime.

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  Ditto on everything you said.

p.s. if that's the grumpiest you get - you're O.K. 
so, nitey nite.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Hey @San Antonio Gal I have this foundation and have had for nearly a year so it's not new.  I like it.  It's not my favorite.  In fact I haven't worn it in ages till someone mentioned it here last week.  It's nice.  Nice coverage but you can still see skin.  If I had texture, not sure I would like it as much.  Tarte makes a mini size too.

@monicakm  -  I could have sworn she said it was new.  Perhaps new to the Q.  Maybe I should go find that mini size.  

Honored Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Not for me. I like tarte but when Shawn put it on her hand it looked so watery it ran off her hand plus the

sponge applicator was dime store so its a pass for me.

@Spacrazy  - why do you say the sponge applicator was "dime store" ?  It looked like a regular sponge on the tv to me.