Contributor
I know this has been discussed, but does anyone know how many times you can use the discount code? I want to use the code online today, and then again instore Tuesday.
Honored Contributor

I think I read that someone placed two different orders using the code on each

Honored Contributor

Yes, there was a thread yesterday where someone said they used it twice.

Super Contributor

I thought I read that it can onlybe used once but not totally sure about that.

I've been trying to purchase online with my VIB 15% off and everytime I put in the co de it says I have to log in and make a purchase.   I've never had this problem before.   I'm logged in with my sephora password and my order is in but it keeps rejecting it.   I'm awaiting a reply from Sephora so I don't lose out on my discount.

Honored Contributor

yes you can use it multiple times. It says that on their website too.

Super Contributor

You can use it multiple times!

Honored Contributor

I don't need a darned thing, but I bought a few of the new Tarte lip paints.   I wasn't going to buy, but I couldn't resist, LOL.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I placed 4 orders, I think. 2 for me, one for a friend, one for my mother. No issues with any of them. Hope it works for everyone!!

Honored Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

I placed 4 orders, I think. 2 for me, one for a friend, one for my mother. No issues with any of them. Hope it works for everyone!!

okay @FUTURE spill the beans- what did ya buy??? Hey and I thought you were on a no buy?? lol Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FUTURE wrote:

okay @FUTURE spill the beans- what did ya buy??? Hey and I thought you were on a no buy?? lol Smiley Wink

I broke the no buy!! Lol! I went off it a short while back, but I've still been trying to keep it really reigned in. Smiley Wink I bought a MUFE lippie (exalted rosewood - it's a LE one. I've never tried MUFE lip products), Anastasia lip primer (gets great reviews, and I've been wanting to try a lip primer), and EL & Amazing Cosmetics concealers. Both of those get great reviews, as well. So, nothing too exciting. I've been trying to find a good concealer, have been for years. I've just never found one that I LOVED or HG material. I want something with some staying power and coverage. I'm hoping one of these will work. So four whoppin' items. Quite the haul! Lol!!