Valued Contributor

@Stargazer77 I bought the dark also. I wear a light-medium in most foundations but when I was younger I used to tan pretty easily. I thought the models on the show looked really dark and I would not look natural anymore being that dark. It has been a few days and it is wearing well for me.

Trusted Contributor

@SunnyRose and @Stargazer77 - I tried the drops last night - I'm not sure I'm crazy about them. I used about 8-10 drops in body lotion and slathered myself. I put enough lotion in my hand to cover my legs, arms and check (stomach and back can wait). Today I am just slightly tan and one leg is a bit streaky around my calf (probably user error). I'm going to use it again tonight,and make my decision. The ease of application is great and there was zero tanning smell which I appreciate, I'm just not sure this tanner is for me since I don't like the color it turned me - it's not orangey, but it is not my natural tan color either. Will check back after 2nd application.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Valued Contributor

@nycgrl sorry you were not impressed, did you get to try a second time yet. I'm still really pleased with them and used them again Saturday for the BBQ I went to Sunday. My real test was that my daughter thought it looked nice and asked me to help her with it this weekend. She is very fair and doesn't tan so I'll use less on her than I did on myself and hope it turns out nice for her.

@Stargazer77 how are you liking them?

Did anyone else try them and have any luck?

Trusted Contributor

@SunnyRose wrote:

@nycgrl sorry you were not impressed, did you get to try a second time yet. I'm still really pleased with them and used them again Saturday for the BBQ I went to Sunday. My real test was that my daughter thought it looked nice and asked me to help her with it this weekend. She is very fair and doesn't tan so I'll use less on her than I did on myself and hope it turns out nice for her.

@Stargazer77 how are you liking them?

Did anyone else try them and have any luck?

@SunnyRose - no I didn't try them again. I packed them up to be sent back and decided to give it another go. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Self-Tan Drops??

[ Edited ]

@SunnyRose  So far, so good.  I do get the self tanner smell, but I love the delivery system...that I can use my own moisturizer.  I did my whole body, including my face.  I will have to have a different system because when you wash your hands the product comes off.  I'm a big hand-washer anyway, so I had darker arms and lighter hands and wrists.  Haha!  I did add some more right before bed, using the Lisa Robertson system of self-tanning.  I put lotion on the back of my hand, added a drop of self-tanner and spread it around using the backs of my hands as the applicator.  It worked well.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Valued Contributor

@Stargazer77 I had to do the same. I'm always washing my hands as well so I just had a wet cloth and wiped my palms with that when I was through. I too like the delivery system. I have used many brands but this one just works well for me so it's a keeper.