Valued Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett looks beautiful but different to me

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Ceci wrote:

I think it is her eyes.They seem shaped differently. Maybe its the makeup or some lift?

Anyone else notice the difference.

I think she is morphing into Lisa Robertson.....she seems to look more like Lisa every time I see her.

I thought she looked really good, except for the eye makeup...and that was a little LR-esque...

Valued Contributor

@Steeler 20 wrote:

Yes, she looks great as always. BUT, I have enjoyed watching QVC this week because someone is on vacation, just saying.

Maybe that's why I've watched more this week than I have in a while...

Esteemed Contributor

Sandra always looks immaculately groomed and pretty to me.  Last night I thought her hair looked thicker than usual.  I know she has grown it out to a very long length, but I think there may have been an faux piece added for volume last night.  That is not said to be critical as I own more fake hair pieces and wigs than the average woman.

@Katcat1, you mentioned fast talking. I had a funny experience involving fast shopping channel talking and closed captioned yesterday.  The captioning function on my TV must have been accidently engaged, but the script read like gibberish because of the speed of talking. The TV was on Evine, and I started to LOL, so curiosity made me check out QVC and HSN to see if I got the same cc gibberish words.  The answer is the only one which the captioning could reasonably keep pace with was Marilyn Miglin and Brett Chukerman,  who were presenting on HSN.   Of course those of you who are familiar with Marilyn's ladylike elegance as a vendor, and Brett's calm smooth demeanor as a host will find that to make sense even without witnessing.

Respected Contributor

Now I am curious.  I don't see her too often.

Can anyone post an item she showed so we could see her?

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

How does one change the shape of their eyes? Does not seem possible to me.

@happygolfcartrider  Joan Rivers did! She had plastic surgery that pulled her face so tight it made her eyes slant.

Respected Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Now I am curious.  I don't see her too often.

Can anyone post an item she showed so we could see her?

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003 check out the video on A293754, Sandra's beauty favorites.  She looked really pretty and nothing like LR.  She doesn't appear to have fake eyelashes and no fake nails.  She has let her hair grow and it is longer.  I saw no difference in her appearance. 

Honored Contributor

I have been thinking she looks different for a few weeks. Her skin looks firmer, tighter, and plumper. It is smooth with not a line in sight and I too thought she looked very much like LR. I think she has been getting botox and possibly something else.

Trusted Contributor

I have always thought she is so pretty and natural looking. She is so much prettier than LR. I thought she looked odd last night also, couldn't put my finger on what it was. maybe her make-up, didn't like it at all.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting the item number and picture.

I seldom see her.  Maybe her eye makeup was different.  Gosh, she talks fast!  I like her with shorter hair, but, not my choice!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think it's her brows that are slightly different than before. To me her brows are fuller and they are more filled in towards the center.  Compare this image to the video of her in A293754. See what you think.

download.jpg