Honored Contributor

She must live near QVC Studios to be on air so often. She practically lives there.

Esteemed Contributor

Has at least 2 of them - CA home - PA for QVC

Respected Contributor

Does she have a home in Morocco?

Trusted Contributor

She can see QVC from her house.

Respected Contributor
WHO CARES........! Can you not find something positive to post! With so much negativity in our world now-a-days, wouldn’t it be nice to find some positivity to post about. As a woman I find Josie to be such a positive person to look up to. Smart, amazing business woman among other things. An example for our young girls......YES!
Respected Contributor
Josie bought a farmhouse in PA several years ago . For the reason you’ve given- because she indeed spends so much time on air and in meetings at the Q !
Valued Contributor

@Naturesbeauty  I agree! these days seems like tearing others down is a new trend. Its horrible. Seems like many people are allergic to positive things and people. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Respected Contributor
@mintedrose it also seems like there's a dearth of reading comprehension these days, with the usual suspects finding negativity where there is none.

Nothing in the OP is "horrible." You have my sympathy about what apparently constitutes a "trend" among those in your circle, but the OP wasn't "tearing anyone down," either.

The OP simply made an observation that JM was on the air so often that she must live near the studios--to which someone responded that, yes, she did, in fact, purchase property in the area.

Unlike you, who chose to have a hairball about it.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Many of the vendors who are often on air most likely have purchased property nearby. I'd rather have my own place than stay weekly in a hotel. So what? It's not my business unless, of course, I'm asked to pay the mortgage. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Many of the vendors who are often on air most likely have purchased property nearby. I'd rather have my own place than stay weekly in a hotel. So what? It's not my business unless, of course, I'm asked to pay the mortgage. 

yes, apparently so.  yesterday i heard one of the Breezies daughters say that she was leaving the set to go to a book fair for her children's school.  sure enough ... looks like the Breezies family all live in PA.