Super Contributor

Re: Sandra Bennett looks beautiful but different to me

looks the same to me. 

Honored Contributor

I think it's her hair.  It use to be just to her shoulders and now its longer.  I think she looks nice but I liked the shorter hair.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

To me, Sandra's makeup just looks a little more "glam," instead of a more "natural" look.  I do think she is either wearing false eyelashes or extra coats of a thicker mascara, which might make her eyes look different.  I truly doubt Sandra has had anything "worked on," as it just looks like a different style of makeup application to me. JMO

Edited to add:  The above is based on how Sandra looks in the item # video someone had posted.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@happygolfcartrider wrote:

How does one change the shape of their eyes? Does not seem possible to me.

Makeup can make the appearance of someone's eye shape look a little different.  I normally just wear light mascara, but if I wear eyeliner (I rarely ever do) , the shape of my eye looks different.  Sometimes I don't coat my bottom lashes with mascara, and my eye shape looks a little different, too.  I'm sure eye shadow can change the appearance of eye shape as well. 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

I do not see her that often, beautiful woman. I think it was her hair style. Otherwise looked the same to me.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and indoor

Honored Contributor

@CeciI need to add that if she had plastic surgery of any type in the eye area she would have to be off work for a couple of weeks for the brusises to vanish.  That is one thing you can count on with plastic surgery on the face -- bruising.  I have seen it on women.  I am not a participant.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Who is Sandra Bennett?

Trusted Contributor

Her skin has definitely looked tighter lately.  I think most of the hosts get a little "help" now and then. Some of the hosts aren't aging through the years like the rest of us.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Sandra is an attractive woman.  However, she talks so fast sometimes I can't keep up with her.  I did not notice a difference but then I have not seen her for a few days maybe longer.  Cat Very Happy

I agree.  Very attractive, but she speaks way too fast.  I wish she would slow down so we can understand her and not feel she is so "rushed."