Occasional Contributor

Is there going to be a St Tropez TSV anytime soon?  Thanks

QVC Customer Care

@ArtnJewels I would definitley check in with us around May 9th.  

Have a great Monday!

Susan Q-Social 

Respected Contributor

Interesting that now there may be a St. Tropez TSV.  I was sure I heard one of the hosts say that they were so impressed with Vita Liberata that it would be the ONLY self tanner TSV this year.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

Interesting that now there may be a St. Tropez TSV.  I was sure I heard one of the hosts say that they were so impressed with Vita Liberata that it would be the ONLY self tanner TSV this year.

Perhaps they said it was the only Vita Liberata TSV for the year?

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Isobel Archer wrote:

Perhaps they said it was the only Vita Liberata TSV for the year?

No  the host was going on about how terrific the Vita Liberata was and then I'm pretty sure she said that everyone at the Q was so impressed with it that it would be the only self tanner TSV they were going to do.

I remember because - being a fan of St. Tropez myself, I almost bought it - thinking that it might actually be better - especially if "everyone at the Q" thought so.

I wish I had the tape of the presentation.

Contributor

I also heard that Vita Liberata would be the only self tanner TSV for the year.

Respected Contributor

@castle12 wrote:

I also heard that Vita Liberata would be the only self tanner TSV for the year.

Thank you!  I was beginning to think I must have misheard - but I was pretty sure I heard it as it almost had me buying VL.

I really wish the hosts wouldn't do that sort of thing.  I know they have to sell their products - and I take it with more than a grain of salt when they say - this is the only product I use, etc.   But when they say something like this, it's different.