Trusted Contributor

Does anyone remember the hype about that HG cream that was made from eggshell membrane?  What ever happened to it?    Every time I cooked hard-boiled eggs, I think of that cream and wonder about it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone question

[ Edited ]

@gonnab I think you are referring to the OVM product of Perricone. I've seen comments on the boards about it, with people liking it. I got it the last time it was presented (January 2016)  and really like it. It feels good going on, blends in nicely, and makes for a smooth surface for putting makeup on.

I haven't noticed any egg smell at all. Never even thought of eggs when I used it, so when I get home from work today I will open the bottle and inhale big time! ha!

The only thing I'm not sure about is that if the jar they sell of OVM is a cream or serum. I would think it is a cream. I got mine in a bottle and it is a serum. But as far as the serum I have, there is no problem with smell. And even if there was for a little while before it dissipated, I would still use it if it worked! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: Perricone question

[ Edited ]

gonnab, you are right! Big hype about the producct and was in a TSV, I purchased and did noting for me.  I think that was my first Perricone purchase and was disappointed in the line.

Honored Contributor

That's one of the Perricone products I've never tried.  It's still being advertised in the glossy magazines, but I have serums already, so even if it comes back to QVC, I'm out until my current AD products run out -  2 or 3 years????   By then, who knows what they'll offer or what I might think I need!

Valued Contributor

I have been using the new OVM serum for a month now......love it and highly recommend.

No smell....goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly.  Nice plumping results. 

Esteemed Contributor

That was a terrible product for me.  Received 2 in 2 different kits - thinking egg slime grossed me out and it was sticky - I threw alll of it away.  Like the OP I also thought about it when cooking eggs - and to think I pasted it all over my face. Euuuuu  That was a Dr. P hiped flop - - and Dana should tone down her presentations - way over being reasonable.