Regular Contributor

CeraVe Healing Ointment, Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation - Ivory, CoverGirl Colorlicous Lipstick, Marlowe. No 022 Body Butter, Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes,
Pantene AIRspray Hairspray (Level 2 Flexible Hold), Hawaiian Tropic SPF 30 Island Sport Lotion and Laneige Water Bank Soothing Mask. 

Just go to Target web site and type in beauty box.

Respected Contributor

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Got mine.  Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Thank you!

Glad to get in on this. Often when I apply, it's too late. Contents look good!

Esteemed Contributor

I buy this every month and am always pleased. There's usually a $3.00 off $15.00 coupon included. Haven't looked this time.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

How do you cancel the shipments if you decide to stop?  Or is this one that you keep receiving every month?

Regular Contributor

Welcome, this sells out pretty fast and usually a good deal. 

Respected Contributor

@Ms Nixie I go to target.com and enter beauty box in the search.  I click on "buy one" then add it to my cart and I get this message:

"The maximum quantity of this item has been already been added to cart."

I go to my cart and it's empty.  I've ordered this before and didn't have a problem.  Anyone?  TIA

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@123SuzyQ123 wrote:

How do you cancel the shipments if you decide to stop?  Or is this one that you keep receiving every month?

It's not a subscription. One time purchase. I'm hoping the lipstick is not that dark. I wouldn't wear the color shown. And the foundation is way too light for me. But I use the coupon 

Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@Ms Nixie I go to target.com and enter beauty box in the search.  I click on "buy one" then add it to my cart and I get this message:

"The maximum quantity of this item has been already been added to cart."

I go to my cart and it's empty.  I've ordered this before and didn't have a problem.  Anyone?  TIA

I have a feeling it's sold out