Respected Contributor

Eyeliner that will stay on ALL DAY (until I wash it off)

I have tried so many and tehy all claim to last all day and none of them do.

THey are gone by noon or make my eyes itch so bad I go crazy all day.

Any that you would recommend I try?   Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Eyeliner that will stay on ALL DAY (until I wash it off)

Kat Von D Lightening Liner. Her other liquid liners probably do too but I haven't tried those. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SandGirl wrote:

Just a thought, but you might be losing your eyeliner due to what you're using beforehand such as an eyelid serum or eye cream, or it might be that you have particularly oily lids naturally and need a primer.

Assuming you've addressed all that, have you tried Laura Geller INKcredibles?  They're an automatic pencil type and come in assorted colors.  Another one I found that lasts all day is Physicians Formula Lash Boosting Serum & Eyeliner.  I prefer the narrow chrome-look tube one over the short stubby marker version.  More often than not these days, though, I just use a narrow angled liner brush and use an eyeshadow as a liner.  For me, I can use a darker shade in the same color family as my eyeshadow and it lines without looking harsh.

Super Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

Kat Von D Lightening Liner. Her other liquid liners probably do too but I haven't tried those. 

Another vote for Kat Von D liquid liner....

Esteemed Contributor

I like bobbi Brown eye liner gel. It goes on smooth without any skipping and stays put until I remove it at night. I have a ton of allergies and my eyes are always watering. This holds up for me.

Frequent Contributor

Bobbi Brown gel liner. There's nothing like it  that stays on and looks fresh and clean all day and night.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

Just a thought, but you might be losing your eyeliner due to what you're using beforehand such as an eyelid serum or eye cream, or it might be that you have particularly oily lids naturally and need a primer.

Assuming you've addressed all that, have you tried Laura Geller INKcredibles?  They're an automatic pencil type and come in assorted colors.  Another one I found that lasts all day is Physicians Formula Lash Boosting Serum & Eyeliner.  I prefer the narrow chrome look tube one over the short stubby marker version.  More often than not these days, though, I just use a narrow angled liner brush and use a eyeshadow as a liner.  For me, I can use a darker shade in the same color family as my eyeshadow and it lines without looking harsh.

@SandGirl .. I have to agree with @JeanLouiseFinch about whatever you ae using before applying your eyeliner may be causing the problem.  In any event, I also have to agree that Laura Geller's INKcrdibles work really well for me.  I purchased the 12 piece set several months ago.  I don't think the Q carries that set any longer.  But you might want to check out:  A261859 Laura Geller INKCredible 6pc Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Collection

Regular Contributor

Try Stila Stay All Day Waterproof liquid eye liner.  I buy it over & over as it does what it claims.  It doesn't budge.

Regular Contributor

I have super hooded eyes and every liner, liquid, pencil, powder, with primer, you-name-it...always creases, smears, and fades. However, one day I was at Whole Foods and got Mineral Fusion liquid eyeliner (comes only in two shades- brown and black). I don't know why I decided to even get one since I had zero hope given my track record. Well, once applied this stuff will NOT budge. So much so, even makeup removers require serious "elbow grease" to get it off. I havent tried Kat VonD's but Bobbi Brown's and Laura Geller's all crease on me. Try Mineral Fusion, but be ready to put in some work removing it.

Respected Contributor

@Haircut100 wrote:

I have super hooded eyes and every liner, liquid, pencil, powder, with primer, you-name-it...always creases, smears, and fades. However, one day I was at Whole Foods and got Mineral Fusion liquid eyeliner (comes only in two shades- brown and black). I don't know why I decided to even get one since I had zero hope given my track record. Well, once applied this stuff will NOT budge. So much so, even makeup removers require serious "elbow grease" to get it off. I havent tried Kat VonD's but Bobbi Brown's and Laura Geller's all crease on me. Try Mineral Fusion, but be ready to put in some work removing it.

I have seen MF at WF, I'll have to give it a try - I have hooded eyes as well and I DO use a lid primer, I have tried BE Eye Primer, Lid Ensurance (forget the brand) and one by Too Faced, none of them help with liner, Shadow...yes but not liner.

THank you!