Valued Contributor

SPEAKING OF LIPSTICKS. . . .

Does anyone else miss Estée Lauder’s All Day Lipstick in Rosa Rosa? A beautiful color, perfect for daytime or evening, casual or dressy. I’ve bought lots of lipsticks, but nothing compares. Anyone had any luck?

Respected Contributor

Re: SPEAKING OF LIPSTICKS. . . .

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

Does anyone else miss Estée Lauder’s All Day Lipstick in Rosa Rosa? A beautiful color, perfect for daytime or evening, casual or dressy. I’ve bought lots of lipsticks, but nothing compares. Anyone had any luck?

Google dupes and there might come up something.

Respected Contributor

@Ifeelwicked

Try BUXOUM in the color Dolly.

Valued Contributor

Thank you @panda1234. I absolutely will! (I refuse to pay $59 a tube on eBay. 🤣)

Esteemed Contributor

I remember Rosa Rosa!  One of my favorite Estee lipsticks - wore it frequently when I was working.

Respected Contributor

You might try Tanger outlets. The cosmetic Company Store carries Estee Lauder and other brands...I recently got Bobbi Brown Bath and Barely EDP there...both discontinued.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I remember Rosa Rosa!  One of my favorite Estee lipsticks - wore it frequently when I was working.

@twinsister

Same here. This thread has brought back memories. If you are looking for a color like that, try matching the color inside your lips. I read that will look the most natural for you. 

Respected Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

Thank you @panda1234. I absolutely will! (I refuse to pay $59 a tube on eBay. 🤣)

@Ifeelwicked

The BUXOUM will be $20. When Ulta has the 20% off I buy two of these.