Trusted Contributor

Hi there @BExplorer @Gokat gave you great direction...I LOVE the reorganize eye balm...use it every night ...you use it along the occular bone and to the temples and massage into crows feet area...it is fantastic! Crease release is the lighter daytime version..it appears to not be available this visit but a great kit to try the REB is:

Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Day & Night Eye Treatment Collection - 311-785
If Sold Separately: $158.25
Evine Price: $46.00
Anniversary Price: $ 39.10 
Save: $6.90 (15% off)
or  6 ValuePay®: $6.52

This kit has the large REB, his hylighten for puffy eyes and dark circles, 8 pairs of his eye-mergency gel masks (I did one today) and his sleep mask! I would say this kit is best as it is 10 dollars cheaper..if you find anything else and your total hits 50 before tax and ship there is a code on FB (Skinn page) that gives 5 bucks off! HTH's!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Krissy_1968 for the recommendation!  You mentioned using the REB along the occular bone.  Do you not also use it under the eye (the "bag" area) and the eyelid?  TIA!  Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@BExplorer wrote:

Thank you @Krissy_1968 for the recommendation!  You mentioned using the REB along the occular bone.  Do you not also use it under the eye (the "bag" area) and the eyelid?  TIA!  Smiley Happy

While I am sure you could do that, it is anhydrous and very rich so Dimitri always demos it along his occular bone under the eye up to this crows feet area/temples...some use it for their lip lines, another dazzler uses it for a cuticle salve...it really has many uses! Woman Happy