Trusted Contributor

Hello!  I am new to SKINN and am a little overwhelmed trying to figure it all out Smiley Happy.  I saw a presentation yesterday for what I thought was referred to as an eye crease serum.  I am looking through the SKINN listings as I would like to order it but I cannot find it.  

Does this product sound familiar to anyone?  Thank you!  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

Re: SKINN help please?

[ Edited ]

Most likely sold out! Many items are sold out! I'll go take a look for you! I think it's called crease relief balm. BRB

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Here are a couple you can check.  You don't say what you want to use them for so:

Skinn Cosmetics Under Eye Decrinkler, Concealer & Mascara Trio - 309-317

Skinn Cosmetics Collagenesis Stem Rejen Elite Eye Serum 0.5 oz - 300-723

The other thing I might suggest (if you think you might recognize it) is to go to Evine.com and search on Skinn eye to see if you see it there.  Kits are selling out fast and furiously for these shows so I hope it's still there.

There are a couple of other eye products that are not serums: Reorganize Eye Balm and Crease Release.  HTH'sWoman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much @Gokat  and @RACALAMB2 !  I think it was the crease release (or relief?) balm!  It sounds like it has sold out.  I remember from the presentation that it made a dramatic difference.  Thanks again for your help.  I will watch for it to come back in stock and also check out your other recommendations.  😊

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@BExplorer

I'll bet it was this one:

Skinn Cosmetics Hylighten Under-Eye Dark Circle Treatment Duo w/ Eye Balm - 305-186

...and yes, it is sold out now.  It is called Reorganize Eye Balm.  Excellent choice and an excellent product.  I've used it for years against any wrinkling around the eye area and plumping that sneaky crepiness away!Woman Wink  It's in a few other kits, but they're more expensive.

Here's one that includes some nice eye masks as well, if you're interested.

Skinn Cosmetics Line Erasing Serum, Night Balm & EyeMergency Masks Set - 311-876

Give me a minute to check the site, and I'll post back, if I find a nice eye kit with it that I think you'll like.  HTH'sWoman Happy    

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer     The Crease Release Triple Advanced Eye Serum with Omega Plus is no longer available at Evine for this visit...all sold out (good product).

Here's what I can suggest:

There is one on the bay right now for $21 free ship, if you don't want to wait.

For the future, if you're looking for excellent plumping, hydrating items for around the eye area:

Get the above product for the daytime and use the Reorganize Eye Balm for evening.

I'm particularly fond of the REB as I've used it for years and don't like anything interfering during the day here.

HTH'sWoman Happy

Trusted Contributor

The presentation showed dramatic lifting and firming results.  It sounds like he has several great products.  I am using up the very last of my Mary Kay skin care (don't laugh--have been using MK since I was 18, which was 25 years ago!). 

I am looking forward to exploring this new to me line. 😊

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer

No laughing here.  At least you've been taking good care of your skin!Woman Wink

Let me invite you to the main Skinn thread (ARE WE READY FOR SOME SKINN).  These shows are winding down, and July's the extravaganza month for Skinn as it's their Anniversary month at Evine.  We always put a thread up before each Skinn weekend and a nicer group of ladies you won't find.  We're always there in support of any new "Sparklers" in training for Dazzler status so join us and we'll help you get started with addressing your particular needs and/or issues.  Hope to see you there soon.

It's a wonderful, results-driven, affordable skincare/cosmetics line, and I couldn't recommend it any more highly here.  Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much for all your kind help @Gokat !  I did look on eBay as you suggested and tried to purchase that crease release serum but my user name and password don't seem to be matching up.  It has been a few years since I have ebayed.  I will take that as a sign that I should wait for that item to get back in stock on Evine.  The only back up product I have an hand is a mediocre eye cream, so I shouldn't purchase ths now anyway since I need to use it up. 😒

However, the reorganize eye balm is something I can use at night over my current eye cream so I will get one of the kits containing it.  

Thank you also for the invitation to join the main thread.  It sounds fun and I will be sure to join in next visit.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@BExplorer   Big ^5 on your Signature Line!  Hear Hear!!!Woman LOLHeart