Honored Contributor

Re: SKINN LINE LIFT HAS ARRIVED!

@Reba954 wrote:

I am wondering if ANYONE has noticed any improvement?  If so, please let us know.  I know it takes time to work, but I've had mine for about 16 days, and I really see nothing.  On TV, they made it seem like you should see some immediate improvement.....atleast thats what they wanted you to think.LOL  I was just curious if its just me, or has anyone seem anything at all?  I think Skinn has some great base products, but I get tired of "the next big thing". 

@Reba954  Go back and read the entire thread on this product (there are others you can search for too).  Some are pleased and some are not.  

Respected Contributor

I just scanned about half the reviews -- most are not very good -- lots of 1 stars.  But a lot of people are also complaining about the difficulty opening the cap and dispensing.  I have to wonder if Dimitri will change the delivery system.

Trusted Contributor

I plan on sending mine back as I can't tell in diference using it, other than it makes the subsequent serums and creams go on so smoothly that I use less product.  It's just one more step in my routine and I'm not seeing the benefits described.  Smiley Frustrated

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt