Honored Contributor

Re: SHOPLC 25% STITEWIDE SALE Includes 2oz VIT C Serum..

@rochelleS wrote:

@Jk9 @JudyL @Shelbelle and everyone else who recently purchased the Clinical Results NASA shampoo & conditioner 

I experimented today and after a good and deep cleanse with the shampoo, I added a small amount of the conditioner to my sudsy head. Worked it through and rinsed well. This worked really well for me. Still had the noticeable increase in volume and palpable fat hair texture benefit. Saved a step with good results. I'll see if anything seems different before my next shampoo.

Have you ever tried mixing the conditioner inside this and if so, how did that work for you?

@rochelleS  - I haven't received mine yet.  That aside, don't think I've ever tried mixing a bit of conditioner in with shampoo.  Wasn't there years ago - and I do mean years ago - a store brand of shampoo that had a product that was shampoo and conditioner combined?  Can't remember the name.  Keep us posted on how it works for you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Anyone notice that the sale has 35%-off plus free shipping today? 

That 35% might not be for everything...says "Almost everything".

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Yes, I noticed the 35% sale earlier as well. Wow! Glad you posted this as I was just going to do the same. What a great opportunity for those interested in a new purchase or adding more from prior orders.

I've been meaning to ask if you signed up for David's show schedule on his Just Ask David dot com site? I did, since the Chanel does not offer any notifications. If so, have you received appearance info? I see you can also sign up on his The Lab Direct dot com site too but it appears to not be current. Last appearance posted theresays Feb of this year. Hmmm

I've enjoyed listening to him and hope to receive future info.

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS 

I'm interested in trying the vitamin c  and the shampoo and conditioner. 

Are these the right ones? I don't see the conditioner or the 25% coupon. Please help!

20231124_095507.jpg

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

I have not signed up at any sites for notifications.  But, David did respond to an email I sent him regarding shelf-life of the VC serum and in that email he invited me to join THE BEAUTY BEAKER at BeautyBeaker dot com. I did not join but take a look and see if you're interested. A free 30-day trial there as well as a discounted full-year membership.

Honored Contributor

Reminder that there is a Community Forum on the Shop LC site. 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

I just now joined THE BEAUTY BEAKER! ... for the free 30-day trial. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Have you ever posted on that forum? I have but it was a long time ago when there were more sections to post under. Now it's just one section and not very user-friendly.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starpolisher 

Here's the Conditioner. You have the correct info for the Shampoo and the 2oz Vitamin C. Discount code is located in the header of the site. 35%off today + free shipping!et us know if you need additional assistance or product info etc. There are some truly top notch products at awesome prices.

Screenshot_20231113-184655_Chrome.jpg

@Starpolisher wrote:

@rochelleS 

I'm interested in trying the vitamin c  and the shampoo and conditioner. 

Are these the right ones? I don't see the conditioner or the 25% coupon. Please help!

20231124_095507.jpg

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle 

Have you ever posted on that forum? I have but it was a long time ago when there were more sections to post under. Now it's just one section and not very user-friendly.

No, I just do here and HSN, 2 is more than enuf for me !!!