Respected Contributor

@Auntie CC I feel for you. I am 62 & still get oily.

CosRx, Oil-Free Ultra-Moisturizing Lotion with Birch Sap works best for me to hydrate me, but not make me oily.

During the day I use Fenty Soft Matte Powder Foundation. It keeps me matte.

It's going to be trial & error until you find you which things work for you & your skin.

You may have to repowder that nose area.

Honored Contributor

@Auntie CC   Won't repeat the other great suggestions.

Glasses tip: Try a little dish soap on the nose pads or area of glasses that rest on the nose. I also use a setting powder in that area even on days I wear no makeup. It helps with keeping the glasses from sliding.

Respected Contributor

My hair is so oily and  T zone as well.   for my skin and hair using oils would make things a lot worse . i tried using some Tansy Night Oil and it just leaves an oil slick on my skin. i wash my hair every 3rd day.  

it may hormonal . i have hypothyroid  too. but why is my skin oily,  low thyroid means dry skin?   my dr says my thyroid function is ok.

Esteemed Contributor

Can you try less drying products?  Baby your skin?  Mine is still a little oily too.

For your glasses, maybe a tuneup is in order.  It should be free.  I go a couple of times a year.  Who knows how they get so bent out of shape.  Must take after their mother 🤓

Honored Contributor

@Auntie CC 

Heat and humidity are my sworn enemy.

Mine too!  I hibernate this time of year.  If you keep drying up your oil, your complexion will keep pumping out more to make up for what you're removing.  That is the consensus of skin care experts today.  I don't have the problem so I haven't had any experience with it.  Google can help you.  Blotting papers can help.  Primers made for an oily complexion can help.  

For my uber dry complexion, I flood my face with hydration and top it with a moisturizer.  During the colder months, Squalane oil.