Respected Contributor

I look at the bright side of this. By the time I can go back to a salon my hair will be long enough to get cut into any style and the color will be my true color. So I can do what I want. 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

My hair is not too bad. I just wear it up in a top knot. But you should see my golden's paws! Look like she as mops on her paws...LOL! poor thing. First place I'm going is to my dog groomer!  Grinch feet!

download.jpg

@SilleeMee I was just looking at my Toy Aussie's paws. Poor baby. I will be just as anxious to get her an appointment as myself. Your Golden is precious.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I realized yesterday that even/if/when the salons open, it will take forever to get an appointment. Every woman in America will need something...cut/color/highlights done to her hair. It could be months until I get fit in. OMG! 

@Shanus  sorry but that's just not true. Those of us who were satisfactorily doing our own hair before all this are continuing to do so. I'll be glad for those of you who need to get something done by someone else but I'm not one of them. From reading I know there are others here who aren't either.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

I realized yesterday that even/if/when the salons open, it will take forever to get an appointment. Every woman in America will need something...cut/color/highlights done to her hair. It could be months until I get fit in. OMG! 

@Shanus  sorry but that's just not true. Those of us who were satisfactorily doing our own hair before all this are continuing to do so. I'll be glad for those of you who need to get something done by someone else but I'm not one of them. From reading I know there are others here who aren't either.

@Tique   I'm fine without an appt. and it will be quite awhile before I feel safe in a salon when they reopen. With grey, curly hair, I can just let it keep getting longer and cut it blunt across the bottom myself.