Honored Contributor

Re: Reviews on Peter Thomas Roth tsv

I have had the peel for a while and after I use it I do notice an improvement.  Like the other poster, I think I like it better than the Philosophy peel they recommend for cleaning pores.

Honored Contributor

If this is really false advertising, I'm surprised no one has taken legal action.  

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the information regarding cellulose balling up snd not the skin. I looked further into cellulose and peels and found this:

"How do peeling gels work?

Peeling gels contain ingredients that interact with any oil sitting on your skin, and clump up with some friction. The clumping ingredient is usually either cellulose or carbomer. 

So what do they do for your skin?
The soft cellulose and carbomer clumps act like the grains in a scrub, but they’re much softer and less scratchy. This means that they’re gentler on your skin, as well as more thorough than your standard scrub. Peeling gels will effectively buff off any dead skin cells that are ready to come off."

So now I understand how cellulose works and that's why I do feel and see results on my skin every time I use the FirmX Peeling Gel and that it is working as a peel should.