Respected Contributor

I got snow angel. I like the scent but it is so subtle I can barely smell it.   

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSv came today

Mine came today as well and I agree with you. Just as annoying, the bath gel seems to be very drying. I haven't showered with it yet, but tried washing my hands and they are now cracking at the tips. Not happy, I was hoping to use the wash as a hand wash. Can only imagine how drying it will be on the body. 

Honored Contributor

@Desi wrote:

Mine came today as well and I agree with you. Just as annoying, the bath gel seems to be very drying. I haven't showered with it yet, but tried washing my hands and they are now cracking at the tips. Not happy, I was hoping to use the wash as a hand wash. Can only imagine how drying it will be on the body. 

@Desi  I’m sorry you’re disappointed. The shower gel has sulfates. That’s why CS at Philosophy says not to use it on color treated hair & yes, it can also be drying to the skin.

Respected Contributor

My Gingerbread Man came and I love it.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I got snow angel. I like the scent but it is so subtle I can barely smell it.   

@chiclet ~ I didn't purchase this TSV, QVC does not ship perfume to Alaska or Hawaii.  I wasn't interested in the scents offered, but was hoping to see Amazing Grace or Falling In Love.  Maybe give it one more shot, since the price was excellent.

As far as subtle scents, that is par for the course.  Actually, more like zero scent!  I love AG and FIL, but $59 for 2ozs. of edp offered on the Q, is a lot of money for 99.9% alcohol.  There's "barely" a scent, it immediately evaporates when it dries down.  I've also purchased these two scents from Macy's and directly from Philosophy...SOS!  These two scents were in my top three favorites, the scents really lifted my spirits, and I received so many compliments.  Shame on Coty and Philosophy for not listening to the thousands of requests to return to the "original" long lasting 

scents.  Unfortunately, as long as they keep selling it, nothing will change.  😕

Contributor

I also received Snow Angel today.  I sprayed my arm and a while later I couldn't even smell it!  So back it went!  Too bad, so sad.

Valued Contributor

hmmm...  its Eau de Toilette.  I sprayed some on my hand about 30 minutes ago and I can still smell it...  I got the Snow Angel.  I like it.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Snow Angel.  I use it regularly, and am glad that Philosophy has made it accessible the year-round.

Coty bought this line eight (8) years ago.  

I get compliments frequently, as I wear it all the time.  3 in 1, lotion or souffle or creme or emulsion, and spritz or EDP or EDT.  Snow Angel is one of many that I use.

Cogito ergo sum
Valued Contributor

Judging from the large size of the ‘eau de toilette’, I would expect it not to have a strong scent or staying power. To me it seemed more like a spritz which is very light.
I don’t care for philosophy anymore as I think the brand has lost its allure.
Respected Contributor

Shanus, interesting since Mari Lyn keeps emphasizing how it's great for color treated hair, and Mary beth and Jane said it as well. I tried using my PG 3 in 1 on my hair before and yikes! It gave it a reddish cast, was dull, and impossible to brush through even with conditioner. On my body it feels moisturizing though and Snow Angel sure seems much "strippier"! My hands feel squeaky, not at all what I want!