Valued Contributor

Reviews on New Active Argan Oil Products?

Hi! Morgen was on with new AA products such as a Day stem Cell and a 360 oil drops with SPF and a new Arm Contour cream.

Has anyone bought and received as yet? What do you think? Would love to hear

Thanks

Regular Contributor

Re: Reviews on New Active Argan Oil Products?

I bought the 360 oil drops with SPF and I love it. It's not greasy, doesn't leave a white cast. No funny smell. It is just easy. 

This is what I haven't done yet. Mixed it with another moisturizer, or foundation. Also I haven't exercised a lot out in the heat. I've done light exercise outside and my face doesn't feel icky with the 360 drops. 

Now I need to get the review on evine.

Frequent Contributor

I purchased the new SPF and I absolutely love it. It goes on very well and leaves my skin with the perfect amount of hydration. I let it absorb for a few minutes and apply my foundation. It doesn’t leave a white cast or feel heavy. The expiration is 4-28-22 which is really nice. I have used it for almost a week and I think my skin looks better.
Trusted Contributor

Does this replace the all over drops for daytime? Also, did anyone try the new stem cell elixir day? There is 30 % off on some active argan products for this weekend.

Regular Contributor

I don't use the all over drops so I can't answer that specifically. But I replaced my normal moisturizer with the spf drops at first to try it out. I have combo/oily skin. 

Honored Contributor

I bought the new spf one. Very nice. Almost too good to be true. I'd like to know if this IS my moisturizer now? (this could save me a lot of money!!)