Respected Contributor

Isomers' Oxygenforce Energy Boost Serum

I received my Isomers' order yesterday and was disappointed to find that the top of the Oxygenforce Energy Boost Serum was broken off and a lot of the serum had emptied into the bag... I opened the bag before I realized that the top had broken off. This serum wasn't packaged in the normal padded boxes that Isomer's products usually come in. The Oxygenforce moisturizer was just in a plastic bag too but the mask duo was in the padded box. I took a picture of the bottle and the pamphlet that was inside the bag and sent it to Evine to let them know the state of the condition I received the product in as well as just how wet the pamphlet was from the serum. We shall see how they respond.

Also, the Stem Genesis 4 piece kit/set didn't include the Isomers' bag that should have been included but I'm not sure I'll mention that as I really don't care about the bag.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

Re: Isomers' Oxygenforce Energy Boost Serum

What a disappointment.  Hopefully Evine will do the right thing and send a replacement immediately.  I opened my package this morning (the serum and the mask), and all was fine.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

What a disappointment.  Hopefully Evine will do the right thing and send a replacement immediately.  I opened my package this morning (the serum and the mask), and all was fine.

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I just received an email from Evine CS and they told me to send the item back and I wouldn't be charged for return shipping since it was damaged and to specify RO, meaning I wanted to reorder the item but it would take around 10 days to process. They also said that alternately I could reorder the item if I wanted to receive the replacement sooner... so much for Customer Service...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a feeling that the cute bag would not be included in the kit, it was not pictured on the Evine website. But, I would contact Isomers CS and let them know. I bet both Evine and Isomers are getting complaints about it. 

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I had a feeling that the cute bag would not be included in the kit, it was not pictured on the Evine website. But, I would contact isomers CS and let them know. I bet both Evine and Isomers are getting complaints about it. 

@Shelbelle 

I just might contact Isomers' about the bag. I think I'll send them the pictures of the broken bottle too because they always seem to go to extreme measures to make sure products arrive intact. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Please let us know what you think of the products. I've used the mask since it was launched earlier this year and really like it.

I changed my next ship dated on my subscription to tomorrow so they will send another serum sooner... the price of the serum has already gone up to $82.00 so placing another order is out of the question! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

Last year, got a spilled package from evine. Called CS and told them there was no way it could be shipped back and that I should not have to handle that type of a mess.  The rep agreed . Told her that if necessary I could send a picture. She did credit me the amount.   Let us know if you like the serum if you replace it.  I purchased the cleanser and mask when they came out, it worked okay but the flurocarbon(sp) smell makes it a no repurchase for me.

Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

Last year, got a spilled package from evine. Called CS and told them there was no way it could be shipped back and that I should not have to handle that type of a mess.  The rep agreed . Told her that if necessary I could send a picture. She did credit me the amount.   Let us know if you like the serum if you replace it.  I purchased the cleanser and mask when they came out, it worked okay but the flurocarbon(sp) smell makes it a no repurchase for me.

@hopi 

Sadly, I agree that I shouldn't have to handle this type of a mess but the CS rep who answered my email didn't agree... I even sent two pictures. I'll pack it up in a zip lock baggy and send it back to them, there is no doubt in my mind that the entire bottle will spill out by the time they receive it. I'm highly disappointed in their response. 

I'm sorry the smell of the cleanser/mask is offensive to you, but I totally understand.

Contributor

@Tennessee Vol  what is wrong with the solutions that Evine offered?  This is no different from other venues.

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Please let us know what you think of the products. I've used the mask since it was launched earlier this year and really like it.

I changed my next ship dated on my subscription to tomorrow so they will send another serum sooner... the price of the serum has already gone up to $82.00 so placing another order is out of the question! 

Good thinking on chaning your ship date, @Tennessee Vol!  I'm starting the serum today and will likely do a mask this evening.  Fingers crossed.