Contributor

I returned two items and they showed that they were delivered to Lancaster on 10/1.  Today I looked and the status has changed from "delivered" to "status unavailable".  Has anyone had this happen?  Also, my credit card now has 2 pending charges for these two items?  What gives?

These were beauty items (Wen).  Does anyone know how long returns typically take?  An suggestions?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Returns and Status Change

I have never had the status changed to unavailable. Are the 2 pending charges credits for the returns? I had a return that showed it was received but no credit was issued. I called Q & was told they did not receive it. I had to provide my tracking #. It took about 2 wks to get my credit from the time they received the item. When I pay to return an item I generally receive credit 3-5 days. That's why I prefer to pay for return shipping rather then use their return label because it takes forever to receive credit which is totally ridiculous. When you purchase an item the charge shows up as pending right now. If you return something the credit should show up right now not show it could take up to 2 billing cycles???

Contributor

Yes, the credit card charges are for the returned items.  I have never had this happen before either?  I guess I will wait a couple of weeks before calling as I did use the Q return label.  Lesson learned.  Do you have a better suggestion than mine of just waiting?  Thanks for your reply.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're only on the 3rd business day so I wouldn't be concerned.  Typically I can see an item marked "returned" or "credit" in my status in 7-14 days.  I never worry about it after just a day or two.

I sent something back 9/29.  It's still in transit (somewhere in Nevada).  Of course the post office by me isn't a large one so things typically take a little longer to get anywhere.

Frequent Contributor

@SundayPeaches wrote:

I returned two items and they showed that they were delivered to Lancaster on 10/1.  Today I looked and the status has changed from "delivered" to "status unavailable".  Has anyone had this happen?  Also, my credit card now has 2 pending charges for these two items?  What gives?

These were beauty items (Wen).  Does anyone know how long returns typically take?  An suggestions?  Thanks.

@SundayPeaches

It typically takes a few days for the return to be processed after it was delivered.  If it was on easy pay and your next payment is due, they will still process the next payment but you'll get that reimbursed minus the original shipping plus the shipping label fee.

I just returned the Laura Geller TSV from last month.  They received it on the 1st and the return was processed yesterday.  I did call and let them know the item was being returned so they stopped the easy pay as it was due on the 4th.

I have had the return label go to status unavailable.  It typically means they aren't able to sync with the post office at that moment.  Try again later and see if it's showing up again.  If it doesn't go back to showing you where the package is at, you can call customer service and they can check their system and are able to see things that we can't.

Hope this helps you!

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Contributor

Thank you all very much.  You have helped!

Contributor

First time ever had 2 returned items with their label to post office, and had to call in because they werent showing as recieved,and coul not trace any further than 2 days from  were not being credited. CS said only way they could credit my account was to have the order #. Said tracking # didnt help. I was told initially that sometimes returns do not get recognized as returns when recieved at the warehouse. What ?? She found one by order # couldnt find other item by order # but issued me a credit anyway. What a pain in the neck.