Honored Contributor

I looked for a "return makeup policy" but did not find any.  Before I order a foundation I would like to know what the Q's return policy for makeup is.  Does anyone know or should I call customer service?  Thanks

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Re: Return makeup policy

[ Edited ]

I don't think there's a return policy for makeup products alone. If you're not satisfied with your order for any reason, simply return it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Imaoldhippie  The return policy for makeup is the same 30 days as any other item QVC sells.

Super Contributor

One of the hosts said the policy was like food.  No need to return just let them know.  Or fill out the return information on line.. . .I always returned mine but you do get hit with the return shipping.

Honored Contributor

Saturday when hosting the IT Cosmetics show, Carolyn Gracie specifically said you do not need to return used make-up/skincare if you aren't satisfied.  You just call and they will refund your money.

I wonder if that is correct or not.  I cannot even imagine the number of dishonest people that will claim they didn't like something and get it for free.  And people complain about Q's prices going up.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Saturday when hosting the IT Cosmetics show, Carolyn Gracie specifically said you do not need to return used make-up/skincare if you aren't satisfied.  You just call and they will refund your money.

I wonder if that is correct or not.  I cannot even imagine the number of dishonest people that will claim they didn't like something and get it for free.  And people complain about Q's prices going up.  

I've always returned mine.  I don't know about just calling for a refund and being told not to return.  I guess if that's true and you do it too many times they'd catch on and eventually you'd get a letter.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have to believe she misspoke because, as you said, there are so many dishonest ppl out there who would abuse this. Geez, I feel awful saying that, but believe it's so.

Honored Contributor

I'm certain that the Q will axe you from buying their products if they feel you have repeatedly abused their return policy. Why even think about that if you want to remain a customer here?? You'd only be hurting yourself. But I guess some people just don't care.

Respected Contributor

It is the same as every product they sell (unless certain "as is" or clearance items marked non-returnable).  You also have the option of exchanging it within 30 days at no cost for return shipping.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

If you call CS, please let us know what they say about returning makeup. Thanks!Woman Happy