Regular Contributor

Campanelli Fresh Face Towels vs Makeup Eraser Towels...Opinions Please

I would love to know your experience with the Campanelli Fresh Face Towels sold here vs the Makeup Eraser Towel sold at stores such as Ulta & Sephora.  Do they work the same? Or is one better than the other? The Makeup Eraser is $20.00 for one towel. Campanelli Fresh Face Towels give you a set for the price. I'm not sure which way to go. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Hugs.

Honored Contributor

Re: Campanelli Fresh Face Towels vs Makeup Eraser Towels...Opinions Please

[ Edited ]

I liked the idea of them when I saw them demonstrated last year.  However I thought that they seemed a bit expensive so I checked out Amazon and got similar towels for much less. 

I believe the set that I got was for six towels and I spent $14.00 (Prime).  The towels that I got are as soft as butter Microfiber face cloths.  They work great for my needs.

ETA:  The Campanelli towels measure 6" x 6" and mine are 12 x 12.

Respected Contributor

@lindseyemmie wrote:

I would love to know your experience with the Campanelli Fresh Face Towels sold here vs the Makeup Eraser Towel sold at stores such as Ulta & Sephora.  Do they work the same? Or is one better than the other? The Makeup Eraser is $20.00 for one towel. Campanelli Fresh Face Towels give you a set for the price. I'm not sure which way to go. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Hugs.

@lindseyemmie   I have ONE Makeup Eraser Towel and I have about 10 Campanelli Towels.  I think the campanelli ones work much better (that is why I have so many more of those).

Honored Contributor

Microfiber washcloths from the $ store do the same thing

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I have the Campanelli ones and although they are nice and very soft, for me they are actually too soft and too thick for me. I prefer a thinner, slightly more textured towel to wash my face...that way it gently exfoliates and I have control over that with a thinner towel. I hope that made sense.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have the Campanelli ones and although they are nice and very soft, for me they are actually too soft and too thick for me. I prefer a thinner, slightly more textured towel to wash my face...that way it gently exfoliates and I have control over that with a thinner towel. I hope that made sense.Woman LOL

@SilleeMee  I know what you mean.   I have some....not sure if they are Campanelli (can't remember if they are from Q or HSN).......but they are as soft as a baby blanket, and do nothing for me.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Sorry, I can’t compare the two.  What I can tell you, though, is to check Amazon.  I bought a nice set for very little money.  They are very soft on my face and work great. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love the Campanelli Fresh Face Towels.

I've spent a small fortune looking for something that would clean without leaving my acutely sensitive skin red and painfully raw for days afterwards.

(It's super sensitive due to med side effect.)

The Campanelli Fresh Face get my face squeaky clean, (yes, I hear the squeak) with just water. 

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE these Campaneli face towels!!! I have very sensitive skin and allergies and these work for me. I also use them to wipe my make up brushes. They do great for that task.I've tried makeup wipes but they all irriatated my skin. I gave up on those. These work and last a long time. 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  Totally agree with wanting a thinner towel to wash my face.  I'm having difficulty finding thin, 100% cotton, white ones.