Esteemed Contributor

I resolved many years ago to not make NY Resolutions.   Like others above have said, I just resolve every morning to do (or not do) various things throughout the day.  I can do one whole day - those days add up to weeks and months with a day off now and then for good behavior.

Happy 2016!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

My beauty resolution for the year is to make myself a green smoothie every day.  I purchased a Vitamix blender to make it even easier for myself to follow through.  I've been making myself a green smoothie every day for the past couple of weeks.  I've read that the Vit. K in greens helps to banish dark circles and since topical Vit. K hasn't helped, might as well try to treat them from the inside.  It'll be a fun experiment plus I'll consume another portion of fruit and veggies every day, always a good thing.

Contributor

Loose 20 lbs & Save more money! This means spending LESS on QVC!

Super Contributor

Here are my 2016 Beauty Resolutions. 

1. Make it through the year without re-organizing my lipstick storage system
  2. Whittle down my makeup brush collection by half
  3. Wear my entire perfume collection equally
  4. No buying of single powder shadows
  5. No buying of under makeup primer
  6. Use Rogaine....daily
  7. Do not wear the same lipstick two days in a row
  8. Get a handle on all my samples

If you'd like more detail, you know where to find me!

Beauty blogger and YTer who loves it all! Cheers, Lulu Bea aka Lulu On Beauty - Let's be FACEBOOK beauty friends!
Respected Contributor
@LuluOnBeauty I love every single one!
Respected Contributor

Increasing my health (which will mean losing weight along the way!), increasing my water intake, drastically decreasing purchases, decreasing clutter in my life (physical and mental), focusing on the positive (with myself and others), increasing meditation & prayer, using my stash. Happy New Year, all!

Honored Contributor

@aprilskies

You, too!  Yes, this is very hard, especially when you've been this way your whole life.  You speak up a little and people look at you as if you've grown another head or something.  Other people can say whatever they want whenever they want and people just don't bat an eye or say -- oh, that's just how they are.  Well, I am really tired of holding it all in and then getting treated as if my feelings don't matter or that what I say is not valid.  So -- I am going to try and give it a shot.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

My beauty resolution is to take better care of my hands and nails. They are not horrible but I do get a lot of hangnails and dry cuticles. I keep my nails short and wash my hands often so it is a challenge. I put some baby oil in a small bottle on my bathroom counter. Every time I wash my hands I am applying oil and then hand lotion. They already are looking better. Like most things consistency is the key to see improvement. I also want to get back to exercising and building up my strength but my asthma has been so bad lately I haven't been able to do that yet. 

Honored Contributor

I usually don't make NY Resolutions because I know I'll mess up and break them.  I would like to be more faithful in eating less, but better, excercising more, and taking my daily first thing in the morning concoction of lemon juice, local honey, and warm water.