Honored Contributor

Refreshing summer cleansing

[ Edited ]

Just thought I'd start a thread of recommendations for hair and skin cleansing during warm and hot days.

Personally recommend the following affordable and economy-sized items, which I actually use year-round...   (no retail links, mods)

These are my long-time preference scent:  clean and 'green', kinda herbal-y, nothing flowery.

You can get 'em at Walmart, Target, Walgreens, etc. and/or online there and elsewhere.  For a list of ingredients, just Google.

Image result for jason purifying tea tree body wash hain

* 30 oz. 

plus Walmart's Body Essence Tea Tree Oil Ultra-Moisturizing Body Wash 28 oz.

Image result for suave rosemary mint shampoo

------

aaah... refreshing!

Honored Contributor

Re: Refreshing summer cleansing

[ Edited ]

What a well behaved kitty.  I would be holding my cat down with some tugging involved.  lol

For body wash.  I am using an oatmeal base and the Melon body wash is excellent by Shikai especially for the summer.

For shampoo, my favorite is Mega Moisture by Acure because it instantly gives moisture to my hair (I feel it).  Also use Acure's Clarifying shampoo and Volume shampoo.  All sulfate free, but still lots of suds.  I buy my personal needs at iherb.com    I can get free shpg. when I spend $20.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Thanks, but I wouldn't use it on a cat. I let them do a manual clean up.

Honored Contributor

I would have SHREDDED my mama if she came anywhere near me with any kind of sprayer.........MEOW, Kitty the Heavenly Fuzz       ≈^••^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥