Valued Contributor

I had a horrible rosacea flare up this winter. I found that goat milk soap that I bought on Ebay and Beekmans helped a lot.  I also use Eucerin Redness Cream at night and their redness moisturizer during the day.  I also swear by unscented Vaseline Intensive Care in the white bottle.

Finally, I really like IT Redness Remedy Powder.  Does the trick for make up coverage without feeling like a cakey mess.  I will be 65 next month and will be the first to say what works for me may not work for anyone else.

Esteemed Contributor

I have fair skin with issues and allergies. I have lots of reddness due to sinus. etc.

Here's what works for me:

Laura Geller Balance & Brighton ---can be used alone of over a sunscreen or other foundation. (depending on your reddness issue that day)

Dol10 newest foundation in the pump-- a little goes a long way with this liquid foundations but the reddness is gone. It is light on the skin but it covers all issues.

Dr. Denese Day cream--multitask product that is moisutrizer/sunscreen/foundation all in one--covers all issues. You can apply thin or thick depending on if you use sponge, brush or just you fingers.

Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick ---covers everything...again goes on sheer and you can build coverage if needed. It feels light on the skin and it looks very natural.

Hope one of these work for you. 

Valued Contributor

@FressaI see a couple of Doll 10 with pumps.  Which one are you using?  I tried her Hydragel foundation and liked it but never reordered.

Honored Contributor

@Quinny  I have a small amount of broken capillaries on both cheeks.  I use a little concealer and my foundation which is very lighweight but gives me medium coverage.  I don't care if it shows thru but just as long as it is toned down some.  You can't find City Hall.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Redness Correction

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Quinny  I have a small amount of broken capillaries on both cheeks.  I use a little concealer and my foundation which is very lighweight but gives me medium coverage.  I don't care if it shows thru but just as long as it is toned down some.  You can't find City Hall.

@Katcat1   Great attitude. Using less is perfect and more youthful looking. No one has perfect skin. You can also use less or no blush. 😜

Esteemed Contributor

DollSkin anti stress. It's more tube shape. It was in a duo with this foundation and a concealer in a tube as a "value". I like both. You have to watch the foundation because too much can come out if you are heavy handed on squeezing/pump the tube. Use a light hand and it's fine.