Super Contributor

Questions for Perricone Neuropeptide users

I recently received the upcoming Perricone TSV of the NP Firming Moisturizer and the NP Facial Cream. I've been using them for 5 days. Since it's two separate products, I would like to hear other people's experiences with each.

For those who use the NP Facial Cream, which some call liquid gold, what results are you seeing and are you expecting to see? From the reviews it seems some people see instant results. And the woman who presents the Perricone products is frustrating in that (to me) she never really explains what each line does and why, and why it's different, etc. She just talks about what people noticed. She seems very vague.

Are you mixing these products with other lines? Using them both AM and PM?

I am in the last days of my first 8 weeks with the Tria laser, so probably not the best time to judge new skincare, but the TSV price is really good, so I took a chance. The only other Perricone product I have tried it the BPOE, which does nothing noticeable for me. The NP Facial Cream's smell is so offensive that it makes me gag, but the moisturizer is really nice. Still leaves my skin dry, though, and I have to add something on top.

Anyway, I'm trying to learn about this line and see if makes a significant enough difference in my skin to warrant the price, and I would love some feedback from those who have/are using it.

Super Contributor

Re: Questions for Perricone Neuropeptide users

Anyone? Hoping there are some NP users here......TIA
Regular Contributor

Krissie,

I use the Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer and love it.

I've also tried the NP Facial Cream and I didn't think it was worth adding to my regimen or replacing something else for it. Personally, I like using Cold Plasma + Acyl Glutathione and then a moisturizer so I stick with that combo for the most part.

What is BPOE?

Super Contributor

Hi DualCoasts, thank you for replying. The BPOE is the Blue Plasma Orbital Eye.
Respected Contributor

Like DualCoasts, I use the neuropeptide firming moisturizer and love it. I think it normalized my dry skin. Unless your face actually feels tight (then you might need something over it) I'd try using the firming moisturizer a few times by itself and see how your skin reacts. It definitely sinks in right away, but my skin feels plump and hydrated after I use it (not greasy, slick, or sticky).

I tried the NP Facial Cream once (well, more than just once) and couldn't get past the smell. I don't care if it's a miracle, I'm not going to use it.

I have pared down to just a few products, the amine complex for day and the evening repair at night (followed by the NP firming moisturizer).

I occasionally use a few isomer products (only because I was dumb enough to watch the presentations). They will never replace my Perricone products. I don't try much new stuff any more (even Perricone) because I haven't liked anything new that I've tried for the last couple of years. I stick to my tried and true now.

Frequent Contributor

I have been using the NP Facial Cream since 09'. This product has kept my face very firm I bring it down past my jaw line I have no ""droopy"" looking skin. This is my Perricone can't live without product. I also like the NP Eye Contour my eyes always looked rested.

Trusted Contributor

I've used the NP Firming Moisturizer for years and LOVE it! It's the perfect choice for my combo complexion. When my upper cheek area gets a little dry I apply a couple of drops of Chia Serum over the moisturizer.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Occasional Contributor

I used to use his NP Cream for seceral years now. I find it gives my face a tighter look. I haven't used the cream in a while since I recently had Ulthera done. If you are looking for a firming product, his line can't be beat IMO!

Contributor

On 6/16/2014 NYCNoey said:

I used to use his NP Cream for seceral years now. I find it gives my face a tighter look. I haven't used the cream in a while since I recently had Ulthera done. If you are looking for a firming product, his line can't be beat IMO!

Sorry for off topic, NYCNoey, what did you think of the Ulthera? Can you tell yet? Do you think it's a good option for droopy eyebrows? Tia!
Super Contributor

On 6/16/2014 NYCNoey said:

I am a huge fan of the NP cream as well. I have a drier skin so after I use one of Perricone's treatment products I use it. As my moisturizer I love, love, love their facial finishing moisturizer. Best moisturizer I have ever used. As Lyn mentioned above, I use the Chia Serum sometimes too...or another facial oil I love...mix it into the moisturizer depending on how my skin is feeling, time of year, etc. Would never be without this line in my skincare arsenal.