Frequent Contributor

Have any of you ladies used Skinn's Chin-up product? What were your results?

I am particularly interested in the Redensify formulation.

Honored Contributor

I have used chin- up and it did very little for me, but I'm in my sixties. I find what works best for me is the Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol. The face creme is called creme reverse and you can use that on your neck too. I get great results from using the Derma Peel on my neck, but scrub gently and follow with the creme reverse. I only use the Derma Peel once a week, but you can use it more if needed. I find at my age I need more intense skin products and for the money Skinns CDWP which includes other products in the line like a skin resurfacer and serum and an eye cream along with the moisturizer . Skinns going to have a TSV I think starting this weekend and it looks like they are featuring these products.

Super Contributor
On 7/23/2014 baker said:

I have used chin- up and it did very little for me, but I'm in my sixties. I find what works best for me is the Collagenesis Deep Wrinkle Protocol. The face creme is called creme reverse and you can use that on your neck too. I get great results from using the Derma Peel on my neck, but scrub gently and follow with the creme reverse. I only use the Derma Peel once a week, but you can use it more if needed. I find at my age I need more intense skin products and for the money Skinns CDWP which includes other products in the line like a skin resurfacer and serum and an eye cream along with the moisturizer . Skinns going to have a TSV I think starting this weekend and it looks like they are featuring these products.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

there is currently a duo of Chin Up at an anniversary price

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Occasional Contributor

I've been using it for a few weeks, and it has done nothing for me.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you ladies! I'll be watching the Collagenesis TSV presentation.

Honored Contributor

I use it twice a day and I feel it really works!! I use the Redensify.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller