Regular Contributor

Question for users of Isomers R-Pur for face

I think I will start to use R-Pur on Nov1. If you use retinol do you stop using it when you use R-Pur? I know that Manuela has said the R-Pur is the only thing you need to apply.

Thanks in advance. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Question for users of Isomers R-Pur for face

@EllieMuncaster I took Manuela at her word and stopped using my nightly retinol (and everything else) when I did the R Pur "bootcamp". I know she did mention that if you really wanted to, you could use other serums and creams with R Pur but using it by itself was "optimal". I'm not sure she ever mentioned retinol by name.

Maybe look at the product video ShopHQ has for R Pur and it will be a clip where she talks about best ways to use it?

Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question for users of Isomers R-Pur for face

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

I think I will start to use R-Pur on Nov1. If you use retinol do you stop using it when you use R-Pur? I know that Manuela has said the R-Pur is the only thing you need to apply.

Thanks in advance. 

I don't know @EllieMuncaster - I do not use retinol. I do not think. you can get an optimally correct answer here, I would suggest dropping Isomers a quick e-mail with your question, and maybe your retinol brand name. Isomers email should be on your R-Pur bottle, and they answer quite quickly. Manuela usually does not go on air into how her products interact with other brands.