Honored Contributor

Re: Queen Camilla’s hair style

@San Antonio Gal 

Yes, exactly. A nice smile does wonders for the way a person looks regardless of the hairstyle. Takes decades off your age.

Respected Contributor

I never thought her hair was that bad. I've seen worse! 😂

Trusted Contributor

I think her hair is fine. She always has to plop a hat or crown on it and this style lends itself to that.

Maybe Charles likes it that way.Woman WinkWoman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Her teeth are not very attractive. Bad looking teeth ages you.

@SilleeMee  - I was thinking the same thing.  Why doesn't she get her teeth fixed.  She's got access to the best.

Maybe she is happy with the way she looks..

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I don't see anything wrong with her teeth that needs attention.  Her teeth look natural and not all straight and glowing white like the fake ones we are used to seeing on celebrities.

IMG_2493.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

I don't see anything wrong with her teeth that needs attention.  Her teeth look natural and not all straight and glowing white like the fake ones we are used to seeing on celebrities.

IMG_2493.jpeg

@Carmie 

That pic of her looks fine but the pic posted upthread showed badly stained teeth. Looks like she might have had them whitened in your pic...or a re-touched photo.

Trusted Contributor

There's nothing wrong with Camilla's hair or teeth. She looks like an attractive, naturally aging, older woman to me.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Camilla, queen consort of the United Kingdom | Biography, Wedding, & Facts | Britannica

@Desertdi 

I don't think it would go well to have a facelift or even a serious dermabrasion.  Her teeth look much better than when she was a young girl, so something happened there.

Even attempting to look a little better would probably be considered "upstaging"  Charles. 

He doesn't want any woman stealing his thunder, so dowdy Camilla is perfect for that.

Let's face it, take any plain woman, put lipstick and a tiara on her, and she'll look a LOT better.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Camilla, queen consort of the United Kingdom | Biography, Wedding, & Facts | Britannica

@Desertdi 

I don't think it would go well to have a facelift or even a serious dermabrasion.  Her teeth look much better than when she was a young girl, so something happened there.

Even attempting to look a little better would probably be considered "upstaging"  Charles. 

He doesn't want any woman stealing his thunder, so dowdy Camilla is perfect for that.

Let's face it, take any plain woman, put lipstick and a tiara on her, and she'll look a LOT better.

@Tinkrbl44        I dunno...I think she looks pretty good for 76 (!!)    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Well, I think she always looks nice. If I were a queen I would dress differently because her style is not my style (think Letizia of Spain). Many women, me included, find it difficult to change hairstyles for a number of reasons.