Trusted Contributor

Queen Camilla’s hair style

Many times I see pictures of the Camilla’s hair and think her style looks dated and especially unflattering when wearing a tiara. You really don’t see the tiara and earrings because her hair seems to grab attention. If any of you agree which style do you think would be most flattering?
Valued Contributor

Re: Queen Camilla’s hair style

Its the old Linda Evans hairstyle from "Dynasty".  Linda Evans no longer wears that style.  Camilla is stuck in the eighties

Esteemed Contributor

I am sure she has a number of stylists available to her.  It comes down to if she likes her hair style.  

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Valued Contributor

She's like many older women who wear the same basic hairstyle that they wore in their youth.

Respected Contributor

Can't imagine her changing her hair.  Reminds me of my former mother in law......she wore her hair the same way since she was a teenager and was very proud of it. Charnge, in any way, was not part of her. 

Honored Contributor

I see nothing wrong with it. Perhaps Charles loves it the way it is and that is why she continues to wear it that way.

So glad that each of us can wear our hair the way we want.

Trusted Contributor

I sincerely believe her stylists are not going to suggest a new style to her. But just because it was attractive 30-40 years ago doesn’t mean it works currently. Even makeup styles change and evolve. I just think her hair is not becoming to a queen, it overwhelms her and is not stylish. Even Princess Diana had a famous hairstyle that was copied and she changed up the style but always looked chic and elegant. I know very few women who can rock a style from decades past.
Esteemed Contributor

I have never thought that Camilla had any style. Ever.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Camilla, queen consort of the United Kingdom | Biography, Wedding, & Facts | Britannica

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

To be honest, I always just thought it was a wig.