Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know if QVC still uses ups for shipping or do they use the ups/usps mix?

Esteemed Contributor

From my experience, it appears that they use both. Our post office made it easier for those of us that do not have a mail box on our street and rely on our PO Box. They allow us to use the PO street address along w/ our PO Box # for everything. So, no matter, if it is USPS or UPS, we can use the same address. It used to be a nightmare because we sometimes didn't know how something would ship.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

From my experience, anything that fits into a mail box gets sent USPS and anything larger gets sent UPS. I have not had anything do the UPS to USPS split.

If I order small item, like a bracelet or beauty item, it goes to my mail box or is dropped off at my apartment complex office if my box does not have room. If I order a TSV beauty set or shoes, it's left on my doorstep because UPS drops off on my door and USPS drops off at the mail box.

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 items from a WEN show on Saturday...one shipped UPS to USPS, the other was just UPS. Both arrived via UPS at the same time. Guess the UPS guy didn't see any point in taking one to the PO when he was already at my house for the other!

Honored Contributor

The Q uses UPS as an option for shipping. They have never used UPS/USPS to my knowledge. I believe HSN does use the mix.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor
They, QVC have used both forms of delivery services for my shipments.
Honored Contributor

I always specify my delivery method and I always prefer UPS

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Every shipment I get from QVC, and many other retailers, start with UPS and end with USPS, unless it's an oversized item. Then, it stays UPS. I live rural, if that makes any difference. And, I get perfect deliveries every time! Yay!

Super Contributor

I have received packages from QVC via UPS and through the mail; I've even had one, just one, delivered through DHL. They do use USPS. I've seen it on tracking information, shipping options (USPS First Class Mail), etc. They may also use something like UPS Mail Innovations where it starts out with UPS and ends up being delivered by USPS--it's a more economical way for businesses to ship.

I have a question for you all, though. Has anyone noticed that QVC's shipping speed seems slower than it used to be? In my recent experience, it seems like the Q is taking a lot longer to ship items, and when they do, it takes a bit longer to get here. I know QVC doesn't have any control over how fast it gets to you once it's left the warehouse, but my point is that everything seems a little slower lately, as far as shipping goes. I've noticed the same slowness with returns, too. Is it just me? Maybe I'm too excited for what I order to get here, that it makes it seem longer! Smile

Honored Contributor

I always ask for Usps delivery, that works better for me. But some things can't be sent that way, they must go by UPS. UPS always makes the delivery, I've never had a UPS/Usps delivery from QVC.