Respected Contributor
On 10/30/2014 KatCat1 said:

The Q uses UPS as an option for shipping. They have never used UPS/USPS to my knowledge. I believe HSN does use the mix.

Perhaps it depends on your area but yes they do use the mix. I've had the bad luck to have items shipped from Q this way. It is painfully slow.
Valued Contributor

From the various answers given, it most certainly does depend on where you live. Mine always come either USPS or UPS -- never a mix. Seems to be that lighter items come USPS.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you everyone for your replies. I've always gotten my packages from QVC delivered by UPS. Now when I ordered something last week it gave me a ups tracking number which showed that my package was delivered yesterday to ""a woman"". No apartment number or name or anything else. Since I didn't get it and none of my neighbors had it I called QVC this afternoon. The rep said it should have come by UPS not by UPS/USPS and she will send out another one and contact UPS to see what they did. I have to say I was very impressed. Never had trouble with UPS before and this is very very strange. QVC does have good customer service.

Again thanks for all your replies.