Esteemed Contributor

QUESTION ABOUT IT UNDER EYE CONCEALER

I have been using It Under Eye Concealer for many years and am about to order again.  I noticed that the letters W or N after the name of the color shown and never noticed that before.  Can anyone tell me what the letters specify?  Thanks in advance.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

Re: QUESTION ABOUT IT UNDER EYE CONCEALER

Probably neutral or warm skin undertones.

Trusted Contributor

W stands for warm colour

N stands with neutral colour. ( I would think)?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

That's correct. Many cosmetics lines have been working on this for years to end the confusion for us. Sometimes besides Warm, Neutral, there's also a C for Cool tones.

MAC has better "letter coding" its foundations for awhile and Bobbi Brown added letters a year or two ago. 

Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma   My favorite IT concealer and only one I use occasionally is the Illunination one. It really deflects light away from darkness and undereye lines without being very sparkly or too obvious. Have you ever tried that one? It's especially great in the inner corners where I have issues.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma   My favorite IT concealer and only one I use occasionally is the Illunination one. It really deflects light away from darkness and undereye lines without being very sparkly or too obvious. Have you ever tried that one? It's especially great in the inner corners where I have issues.

@Shanus ...I never did try that one but I just ordered one so perhaps I'll try the Illumination one next time.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam