Respected Contributor

I can't wear most fragrances (migraines and asthma...), but I do test them on occasion.  I was in Ulta on Saturday and spritzed some Pure Grace on my left wrist.  Two spritzes, which was too much, but no migraines or asthma.  

It's now more than 40 hours later. I've taken two long walks, swam a half mile in a chlorinated pool, and showered.  I can still smell this on my wrist!   I'm really impressed with the lasting power of this fragrance!  

Trusted Contributor

I love Destiny by Marilyn Miglin.  It's all white flowers and doesn't cause headaches.  It's a good fragrance to wear to church, hospitals, etc. because it also won't affect other people if they have allergies.

Trusted Contributor

@ItsME It is nice to read that you are liking Pure Grace. It is a staple for me as I also have asthma and get migraines from strong fragrances.

So much of how a fragrance lasts depends on body chemistry.

Pure Grace (in fact, all of the philosophy scents that I wear), lasts on me. I can't say that it still stays for as long as you have experienced, but it does last morning till night for me. I see posts on these forums from people who feel there is no staying power with philosophy scents, and I am sure that is true for them. I guess I am lucky that the scents that I love, love me back. Smiley Wink

Cindy

Respected Contributor

Love PG, but have been playing with the Clean fragrances which are divine!  No headaches and lasting power to boot.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I just bought Pure Grace for my daughters birthday, and she loves it, and she is a person that loves fragrance......But she said once in a while you need to have a nice clean, pure fragrance that isn't so strong, but smells divine!!!!!!I got her the kit with the spray, the body satin spray and the body butter! I love Pure Grace too! It is perfect for summer.

Respected Contributor

@henderson  I bought that in the late 90s.  I remember receiving a compliment on it, but it was a little to strong for me.  Glad it works for you!

Respected Contributor

@FlyersGirl  ... I like that it's lasted.  can still smell it faintly... 48 hours later, with all the activity in between!

Do you have a favorite in the Philosophy line?

Respected Contributor

@pommom  ... which of the Clean fragrances do you like?

Respected Contributor

Re: Pure Grace .....

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN  I'm glad that you and your daughter are enjoying it!  I live in FL... it's always summer!

Respected Contributor

I LOVE LOVE  Pure Grace!  Smells clean and pure like those fancy soaps shaped like shells.  If you want a treat Brochato Cloud 9 shampoo and conditioner smells like Pure Grace but softer.

What I love about Pure Grace is it i light enough that noone at work complains that your Perfume is too strong. I do not want to be that girl with the overpoering perfume.