Honored Contributor

Clean Ultimate is a dupe for Pure Grace.

Respected Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

@pommom  ... which of the Clean fragrances do you like?

Sorry it's taken so long to answer your question.  

Gee, that's a hard question to answer.  I really like them all.  I especially like the 'Skin' and a runner up is 'Air'.  Not a bad one in the bunch.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I also have asthma, and I have to be very selective on any fragrance in any product. I used to love Pure Grace and Amazing Grace, but I don't anymore. I am not sure what happened to the fragrances or to me. I switched to Falling in Love and liked that, but I keep reading and hearing about how Philosophy fragrances have changed that I am not sure I want to take a chance and order online. I haven't been able to find it in a store recently to test it. 

Contributor

I have been wearing pure grace for 10 years or more I think. I also like Falling In Love and Unconditinal Love...Pure Grace, though, is my favorite. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the staying power as others mention but as someone said our chemistry is different.

My husband uses my spritz and I love smelling it on him Smiley Happy I also get migraines sometimes and it never bothers me--I love smelling it on my clothes when I put something on I wore earlier. I have also gotten compliments on Pure Grace numerous times. One time a client at the mental health center I work at told me "you smell like heaven." I won't forget that!

Kittytalk

Visitor

I've worn Pure Grace for years and years.  I always received compliments on it and loved smelling it.  

Once the company was sold to Coty, the fragrance changed and so did the product.  Now, I can't use the body wash as it causes a skin rash for me.  

The fragrance in the wash and lotion smell gross.  Not like my Pure Grace of old.  

Now, unfortunately, I only wear the parfum.

Honored Contributor

That's pretty impressive.  I have never had a fragrance last through all that.  Pure Grace is a very clean scent like soap & water clean.  It's nice when you just want to smell FRESH!  

HeartCat Wink

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

PG was a classic before THE CHANGE.  Boo Hiss...not fair to us customers.   Don't support them.  Buy some other "clean" frag.   The import Irish frag. is beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

@ItsME wrote:

I can't wear most fragrances (migraines and asthma...), but I do test them on occasion.  I was in Ulta on Saturday and spritzed some Pure Grace on my left wrist.  Two spritzes, which was too much, but no migraines or asthma.  

It's now more than 40 hours later. I've taken two long walks, swam a half mile in a chlorinated pool, and showered.  I can still smell this on my wrist!   I'm really impressed with the lasting power of this fragrance!  

Sure it was Philosophy PG? Many of us have had difficulty with Philosophy having no fragrance, much less lasting. You may have found a unique bottle.