Honored Contributor

Philosophy Purity Made Simple Moisturizer

I received a sample of the Purity Moisturizer in a recent Philosophy purchase.  I like it so far and there seems to be a lot of favorable reviews.  There were several reviewers that didn't like the bottle spray pump dispenser.  Has anyone tried it?

image.png

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy Purity Made Simple Moisturizer

INGREDIENTS
Aqua/water/eau, cyclopentasiloxane, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, glycerin, butylene glycol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glyceryl stearate, peg-100 stearate, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, phenoxyethanol, stearic acid, tocopheryl acetate, salvia hispanica seed oil, panthenol, parfum/fragrance, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, linalool, bht, ascorbyl glucoside, disodium edta, sodium hydroxide, peg-8, tocopherol, sodium hyaluronate, lecithin, alcohol denat., geraniol, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, pantolactone, ascorbyl palmitate, citronellol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, coffea arabica (coffee) seed extract, pongamia pinnata seed extract, benzyl benzoate, limonene, ascorbic acid, angelica archangelica root extract, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel extract, maltodextrin, citric acid, magnesium aluminum silicate, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, sclerotium gum, sorbic acid, fd&c yellow no. 5 (ci 19140), fd&c yellow no. 6 (ci 15985)

Valued Contributor

Re: Ingredient list, is this meaning it’s good or bad?? I can’t interpret but my gut feeling is negative.
Honored Contributor

I’ve never used the moisturizer only the cleanser which I love. Maybe worth a try.

Honored Contributor

I've not tried it and judging by the ingredient deck, I won't.  I see fragrance listed and I don't like that.

Contributor

I have been using it for a month now and I really like it.  It has made my "old" skin look and feel much better.  I like that it feels light on your skin. 

Trusted Contributor

I am on auto delivery for the past TSV that included Purity made simple, Purity moisturizer and the Purity mask. Just my opinion, but this was one of their best TSVs. I was already using Purity and the mask, and jumped on this TSV since the Purity moisturizer looked like it might work for me as well as Bare Minerals Bare Vitamins Skin Revver-upper,  which is no longer produced. Turns out this is just what I was looking for.

I haven't had issues with the pump; works fine for me.

Super Contributor

I liked it a lot and found it to be plain in a good way. There aren't really any actives and it's probably a great option for people starting out on a skincare regimen or whose skin needs a break.

I've been trying the Purity Made Simple hydra-bounce eye gel and it's pretty neat, too. Especially during this crazy heat wave. It's very lightweight in texture and provides great amount of hydration.

Honored Contributor

I dont like that it contains artificial dyes in it, try to avoid them in skin care.

Respected Contributor

I’m not understanding the spray part - you actually spray it on your face like a rose water spray? Please say no