Respected Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

That cleanser looks terrible to me. Very harsh and irritating. Would not use.

It's funny, I used to absolutely love it and was so happy with the way my skin was.  Then, over time, I started to become much  more sensitive and now I can barely tolerate it.  I'll tell you one thing, if you get that in your eye OUCH you're in for a miserable time!  It's a pretty strong cleanser.

Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

I found it to be very gentle. I use it every day.

Contributor

I really was hoping for a PTR Vitamin C kit. Also love the masks and surprised he doesn't have a Vitamin C mask too. 

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

It's funny, I used to absolutely love it and was so happy with the way my skin was.  Then, over time, I started to become much  more sensitive and now I can barely tolerate it.  I'll tell you one thing, if you get that in your eye OUCH you're in for a miserable time!  It's a pretty strong cleanser.

Totally agree. The things I used to do to my skin with seemingly no bad effects at the time...I just can't get away with any of it anymore. Heart

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I will probably pass on this TSV. I did love his TSV last year with the 2 Retinol bottles-one for me, and one for Hubby....We love it. I stopped using mine for 10 days so that I could get waxed, and boy I surely did notice the difference......

Honored Contributor

Anyone watching the TSV?  What happened to Peter's complexion?  It's blotchy and he is selling skincare!   lol

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

I just looked at the ingredients and the second one is SLS which I don’t think I want to use on my face.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Anyone watching the TSV?  What happened to Peter's complexion?  It's blotchy and he is selling skincare!   lol

He appears to be ill. He keeps coughing. So when you’re sick you never can look your best.

Respected Contributor
Yes, coughing a lot I noticed. He probably is just under the weather.
Honored Contributor

@Brisky @Grouchomarx   Peter mentioned several times he had allergies.

kindness is strength